Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 03:44 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DallasFlyer View Post
Some good news possibly but why does he need multiple MRIs in Greece? He needs to get on a plane. Whatever it is, UD is paying for and overseeing the rehab.
I would guess they wanted to make sure it wasn't something that needed to be immediately fixed before flying back to Milwaukee/Dayton. Depending on the type of damage they probably wanted to make sure they immobilized it properly so there was no risk of any further damage while he travels.

Also if I'm Kostas and his family I probably have a doctor in Milwaukee look at it too. 2nd opinions can't hurt and his brother can give him access to possibly more experienced physicians.