Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Member?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 11:16 PM
General

Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,546 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
We just don't have the horses inside to defend the bucket. Tonight's game was plagued by giving up dribble penetration and hitting a cutter or a trailer. The usually reliable Kyle Davis got burned three straight times at the start of the game. Archie sat him down and the die was cast for the game - dribble penetrate and dish...and we didn't have an answer. Our "bigs," and I use that term loosely, are not big or strong enough to defend in the paint. At some point Archie has to realize that the only way this team is going to win games is to press and run...and not with 5 minutes to go in the game! We are going to have to press and run the entire game to be successful. Scoochie was not himself tonight; Kyle has been in a fog all four games; poor Darryl Davis is just in a horrible shooting funk; and I wouldn't count on Kendall Pollard being back for weeks if not months. And when he does return, I don't see him being the Pollard we remember as a sophomore. My optimism for this season is dwindling; the loss of Cunningham was tragic.
Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
Jeff (11-24-2016)