User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 07:50 PM
Major

UDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by UDDoug View Post
Cooke certainly has the most potential to see time on an NBA roster than any player currently suiting up for UD.

I also think he has the body and size to play the 2 at the NBA level. I would not be willing to predict he never sees the court in a regular season NBA game.

Pollard, Kyle Davis, Darrel Davis, Mikesell, Miller - I'd make that bet. I think X never has the frame and doubt he gets there. Scoochie has a way to get to the rim and finish and sees the court very well. He might become a Brian Roberts backup type guy in a few years.
I wish there were betting odds on your "prediction".

There are only a select number of players that walk onto a court and after the first dribble separate themselves from the others. He is that guy. He exudes confidence and this is absolutely required in professional sports. Brian Roberts had this confidence (without the physical attributes).

This guy will step on the court of a regular season NBA game...there you have it...that is my prediction. What are the Vegas odds?