Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 11:19 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 4,000 Times in 1,176 Posts
THirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
Maybe a tournament would not work but like you said, maybe more neutral site games like the Northwestern game done as a header with other schools in the same boat. Instead of Bracket Buster, they could be billed as Bracket Maker games.
This would be great, and I think UD would happily trade a home game for one of these. There just are not that many opportunities that work. The rumored Ohio Classic with UD/UC/OSU/other would be perfect. A neutral game every year against an AAC/B1G/Big East school? Yes, please.

Otherwise, I’m not sure who would agree... most of the schools that would be worth playing also want/need a certain # of home games. Maybe with Coach Grant’s southern ties, we can get a game against an SEC/ACC/AAC type opponent in Tennessee, Carolina, Georgia or somewhere which would be reasonable for the Flyer Faithful to travel.

Better yet, let’s get a game at the Q against say, Michigan State (I was unable to think of a realistic team kinda near Cleveland who would be willing to play us and also would be worth it for us to play. Suggestions?)
Posted via Mobile Device