User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Major

Bucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
X doesn't want to play, and neither does Dayton from what I understand. At least not right now. No one from the Matta/Miller coaching family tree plays each other.

As far as the Big East being ordered not to schedule the A10, that is clearly not the case. This year Nova plays La Salle and Saint Joe's, Providence plays Rhode Island and UMass, Georgetown plays La Salle (albeit at a neutral site), and Saint John's plays Fordham. If they're under orders not to schedule the A10, then half the league is simply ignoring the order and doing so without consequence. I seriously doubt that's what happened.
Stop using facts to dispute emotion!

I suppose it is possible that the BE requested members not to schedule A10 members at 1 time as the conference re-established itself. Or perhaps, requested new members not schedule games against the A10 to solidify the perception of them as BE members.But the alleged scheduling mandate always smelled a bit of sour grapes.

I assume if someone went back and checked, these games have been played every year... at least the Big 5 games.