User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Major

Bucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BRob2Perryman3 View Post
Agreed.

If a couple of these guys are fans and they are trolling, whats the point? They should go away.

BUT, if these guys are unhappy, maybe extremely unhappy about something, then fine, so be it. Many of us voice our displeasure on here all the time. Some more then others.

Im a firm believer that these athletes/coaches are fair game and should be held accountable as well as be praised. If they play like crap and get called out for it, thats ok. If they aren't making the grades and miss class and get called out for it, thats ok. If they are breaking the law and get called out thats ok too.

Families are not fair game, its not ok to call a players mother names, its not ok to make fun of a players disability or the way he looks. If a player /coach is representing my team and being compensated for it (scholarship/paid) then i will comment positively or negatively as i see fit.

Guys like udscott,maddog and kiefaber should not be censored in any way. They have extreme negative opinions sometimes, sometimes i do too. I rarely agree with their takes but they should still be allowed to have them.

Unless its outright trolling leave them be, and if they are trolling , the sole purpose of trolling is to hook people, the more the better. Still leave it be and dont encourage it.

Not a fan of threads being closed. At all.

$0.02

I agree with your agreement!

The only disagreement I have, and I'm not even sure if it is one, is that at least a couple of the people you mentioned specifically post in a manner designed to troll. As I said, I'm all for divergent opinions. I have no issue with criticism of coaches or players. Although I will say I think it can be presented in a way that is measured and intelligent... just like your opinion above was written.

I assume they went to a decent university and are capable. I have no issue with sarcasm or heated disagreements at all and there are always going to be posts that are written quickly and/or passionately that probably could have been handled better. I know I've been guilty. No harm; no foul. But it definitely seems that much of what is written by some of the people you mentioned falls into the trolling area as opposed to the dissenting opinion area. This was all a very long winded way of saying that I don't want them censored but I wish they would censor themselves a bit.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Bucketnight For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (05-07-2017), FLYER5 (05-08-2017)