Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 03:13 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,082 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
I don't like the idea at all...am royally 100% against allowing immediate transfers and here's 2 local reasons why.

Coaches lie...we all know that.

With rare exception, I see nothing good by allowing immediate transfers.

So let it be written.
So let it be done.

King Rollo the Enforcer...OUT!

Except some coaches look the other way when the recruit is, ... well how should I say this? ..... "Entertained" during his visit. One could also say money is given to how can I say this .... Oh! Presented with a stipend to cover the cost of a transfer?

So you see you could transfer about 2 times maybe 3 in a 4 to 5 year playing cycle and receive certain factors in transferring from one place to another.

But I know all these "things" are ruled illegal by the NCAA so I have no real worries here!

Of course there is always that enticement to gain an education taking the curriculum at North Carolina U.