Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Trouble brewing
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 04:12 PM
Major

superfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SLUFLYER View Post
I would tend to agree.

2. It doesn’t appear Miller denied having had the conversation(s). His words were carefully chosen/written. Things like - “I haven’t broken any rules.” “I’ve never paid a recruit or family.” It doesn’t say - “I never had such a conversation.” Or “That’s not me on the tape.” If I am Arizona, I am firing him just for the conceptual conversation, regardless if any of the proposed conversations actually transpired.
I thought it sounded like that too SLU, but further down in the article it offered another more definitive denial.

"I have never discussed with Christian Dawkins paying Deandre Ayton to attend the University of Arizona. In fact, I never even met or spoke to Christian Dawkins until after Deandre publicly announced that he was coming to our school. Any reporting to the contrary is inaccurate, false and defamatory."
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to superfan99 For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (03-01-2018), Flyer 86 (03-02-2018), SLUFLYER (03-01-2018)