Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 10:16 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by udscott View Post
NO ONE HAS PROVEN ME WRONG YET, prove to me that a bottom 20 program player transferred after 1-2 years and went to a top 50 program and still averaged close to what he did there, for example 19ppg at Kennesaw State then goes to Kansas State and averages 15 ppg, prove me wrong ?
It's really hard to prove you wrong when you keep changing the criteria. This all started because someone said he would be a "very good get". At this point if we can get a guy to play 20 minutes a game, not turn it over, and play solid D, I would call them a good get for us. You have evolved from "he's not a good get because he is from a small school" to the ridiculous criteria above. We have given examples, lots of them, of guys without many offers coming out of high school who go on to have success on a bigger stage.

I enjoy a good debate as much as anyone, but you behave like my 7 year old son. The only difference between the two of you is he can eventually figure it out.

udscott - please answer this question:

If there is no history of success transferring from a school like Kennesaw St, which guarantees that this guy is a bum and can't contribute, then why are so many high majors (and mid majors) recruiting him? Are they all that stupid and just haven't figured out what you already know?
Mad Props to MNFats For This Totally Excellent Post:
SLUFLYER (04-11-2018)