Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 01:59 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TerryK_67 View Post
gee ... I didn't realize that there were only 4 point guards left in the whole world..... Guess we ought to cancel the season! Quite frankly, if the first two were to come to UD and end up starters, then we would be lucky to win more games than we lose..... Just my $.02.
There are more PGs - for sure. If our goal is to stay competitive with the top of the A10, we don't just need a PG - we need a good PG. One that can play now. Oh - and we need another PG. And again, he has to be ready to play now (albeit fewer minutes than the other guy).

Yes there are more than 4 PGs, but I have yet to see a name on this board of another guy outside of those four who is ready to be a starting PG next year.

And I'm not even saying that missing out on those four is a death sentence. I'm just calling out the people who don't believe we should still be recruiting MW because we can do better.
Mad Props to MNFats For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (04-25-2017)