Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Member?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 08:54 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Flyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond repute
T-Bone84 - I like your style and the difference between what is a huge setback and what is tragic in life.

I cannot believe what I reading on this post. I am disappointed and dismayed by the start, but really...!! This ain't like college football where one or two losses ruins your playoff hopes for the entire season. Many games yet to play. I am bummed out too when the Flyers lose. If people are so concerned about what is going to happen, or not going to happen, four months from now to a college basketball team, maybe you really ought to get a life. If you really feel that despondent and standing on the edge of the ledge at this stage of the season, I suggest climbing back in the window and take a deep breath. Lots of games to play; maybe a team meeting at this stage; some players need to wake up and play like they are able to and have done in the past. I think what is needed now is a nice win on the road and a big win hitting on all cylinders at home no matter whom the opponent is.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Flyer68 For This Totally Excellent Post:
NJFlyr71 (11-27-2016), Sid Louick (11-26-2016)