Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Member?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 10:04 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

CraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond reputeCraSch has a reputation beyond repute
Wish y'all would quit playing with your Members!

Yes, I agree, it sucks we lost to SMC and Cornholes, especially since it meant we played weaker competition the rest of the Wooden Classic, hurting our RPI. I agree this is not our best team (at least doesn't appear to be) under Archie. However, some of that is due to rather important losses in personnel. And finally I agree that the rest of our OOC doesn't provide any eye catching games for the committee.

However, I also see a group of Sophomores that some were treating like they would be the cause of a return to the JOB years getting better. These extra unexpected minutes are helping them mature and improve faster than they would otherwise. As someone stated, they will be better next month, and better than that in 2 months. And it at least gives me hope for the future, both for this season and beyond.

Is the margin for error here on out more narrow than we are used to under Archie....seems like it. However, I believe, with Archie in charge, this team will improve a ton as the year goes on. Yes, winning the A10 Tourney is always the best way in (because doing that you ARE in), but this team's chance to earn a selection without winning the A10 tourney is still solid....as long as they keep extending the current small winning streak and keep improving all season. Now, if they lose another non-conf home game, then it gets ugly, but until that happens (and hopefully it won't), let's keep our collective chins up, our Flyers still control their own destiny, it's simply a tighter road to get to the destination.
Mad Props to CraSch For This Totally Excellent Post:
SeasonTicketFan (11-27-2016)