Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 05:17 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,756 Posts
SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
You lost a lot of credibility with your absurd "liberals hate" comment. For someone who prides himself as an objective referee, you introduced an irrelevant and ridiculous point into a discussion about Archie. Hate is not a term limited to select groups. Hating Michigan is not objective either, (written here by an Ohio State fan). I don't hate Michigan, but want Ohio State to win every year.

I understand the concern about the character issues under Archie, but I believe the administration was not in the dark about ANY issue and they had a chance to override at any time. BG, did not bring in choirboys either. There were a number of not public issues that occurred under his watch.

BG and OP like Archie never considered UD their final destinations. I will never fault a coach for getting a job at higher level if they have the ambition.

Originally Posted by rollo View Post
Unlike most Liberals, I reserve the word 'hate' for the worst of the worst so characterizing me that way is expected from you but nowhere close to accurate.

I have no feelings toward Archie. None. I'm glad he's gone and would have helped him pack if he asked. I love My Flyers more than and to a degree you are incapable of understanding, and that's OK...to each, his own.

As for your Idol, Archie used UD for his own purposes and thankfully didn't sink the program too low before leaving for greener pastures. 'Too low' you say? Yes, I do, as our integrity and reputation is as important to me as our W/L record...something Archie and you probably will never recognize.

As for things I hate...it's a short list: Pickles, spiders and Michigan football. Everything else has a chance. Even you, zmz!
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to SeasonTicketFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
dirty deli (04-10-2019), Glen Clark (04-10-2019), SoTier Flyer (04-10-2019), zmz723 (04-10-2019)