User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: 2017-18 season
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 03:16 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,302 Times in 674 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
I won't judge Cunningham on anything he did these last few weeks.

Mikesell will never be anything more than a role player, even if he puts on weight. He's smart, but not overly skilled. He has used his smarts at times to beat his opponent but his lack of athleticism puts a limit on his upside.

Williams can be good but needs to put on more weight and be more aggressive down low.

Davis really doesn't have any more upside either. He either needs to regain his outside stroke or figure out how to be aggressive going to the hole.

Didn't see enough of Landers to form an opinion. Athletic, but does he have or will he develop any real basketball skill? No idea, but hopeful. Arch wouldn't have recruited him for nothing.

Miller could be better if he'd get his head on right. He's got skills and some size, but he needs to decide if he's a inside player or not. I don't care if he takes his guy outside on offense, but on D, he's get to be stronger/more aggressive.

Crosby can be better if he plays within boundaries. If the game slows down for him, maybe he'll stop dribbling into traffic with no where to go.

I hate to say it but my hopes are pinned on Kostas and the 5 recruits. Hopefully they are more ready to play than past recruits have been, because we're going to need them.

Last edited by TXFlyerFan; 03-18-2017 at 03:22 PM..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to TXFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-18-2017), rollo (03-18-2017)