Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,119 Posts
BRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ud2 View Post
A guy at the dog park the other day said that Disney is trying to unload ESPN, but they can't find a buyer. I have no idea if that is accurate.
We can talk with our remotes. I watch NO ESPN content programming. I will only watch actual games. UD,NFL,MLB and CFFL is it for me. The lower their content ratings go the worse it gets. This new 6 o'clock Sportscenter is the bottom of the barrel. Sports,movies,music blah blah blah. Hosted by two of the worst heads on their roster. I remember way back in the day when i could watch Kenny Mayne,Dan Patrick,Craig Kilborn,Stuart Scott and so many others and get my sports scores with hilarious content.

Now that channel is a dumpster fire. They chose a political side and now we choose ours. For the record i don't want to hear the Republican side at my concerts or sporting events either.

FS1 is pretty good with their programming, no politics and good programming. I watched Skip and Shannon for the first time today, surprisingly watchable. I like these guys anyway, they push the envelope. Like Cowherd too.

Speak with your remotes and wallets guys.

Rant over.
Mad Props to BRob2Perryman3 For This Totally Excellent Post:
cj (03-09-2017)