Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 06:04 PM
General

Thanked 3,923 Times in 2,155 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Kira Lewis Jr.– The Alabama native continues to blow up and I had one source this week tell me that he would be John Calipari’s quickest player if he committed to Kentucky. Stop, let that think in before continuing with this post. Calipari is recruiting a guy that may be quicker than John Wall, Marquis Teague and De’Aaron Fox. I’ll need to see it to believe it but that’s high praise. In the highlights below he seems more deliberate (think SGA) than fast, but his first step is pretty nasty.

He may visit UK in the next two weeks, but that visit may end up getting pushed back later into the summer. UK should be loaded at the guard position for 2019-2020 but adding Lewis Jr. would provide Calipari with the athleticism he loves in his guards.

Don’t be surprised if the Cats offer soon. Cal would love to do it in person, but if the visit doesn’t happen it may have to be over the phone.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/baske...wis-jr-nugget/