Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 09:59 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 10,037 Times in 2,598 Posts
lhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond repute
If there is one thing I am not worried about with Coach Grant is "Getting To Kids in terms of playing hard and playing with heart".... He got through to Kostas toward the end of the year after he got rid of X, and the big fella played much better and took a chance and was drafted

If he doesn't want to do it, he can be like Jordan and don't play and transfer... It's CAG's way or the highway.

I have a feeling this staff understands everything and believe they can get the most of him and turn in him into a 15 Point 10 Rebound Game player in a year. (You can't teach size, so should be fun to see develop)

Plus, I trully believe Devin Davis will have a major impact on him too... Also, I would have gone mad as well if I had to live in Lincoln, Nebraska too lol... Can't wait to see what he brings in the Fall of 2019.

Last edited by lhsgolf19; 08-04-2018 at 10:16 AM..
Mad Props to lhsgolf19 For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (08-05-2018)