User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 02:23 PM
Major

flyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lowd&ProUD View Post
Hence, why you want to look at the guy's shot vs. only his stats.

Devin always had a good looking shot. They just weren't going in. I always thought it was lack of in-game confidence, but the form was good. Always.

The reverse of that (for me) was X. His 3's were going in at a good clip early in his career, but I never thought it was going to last in high volume because he didn't have great form. When his 3-pointers increased, his percentage dropped and a lot of people seemed surprised. I wasn't.

Dunn's form is just fine. Better shot selection and not having to be "the man" should easily improve his percentage quite a bit.

Having said all that...

This discussion is because he said he's "heard" from Dayton. Not an offer. Not an offer. (Said in Allen Iverson voice.)

But only that he's heard from Dayton. {Sigh}
Oliver shot under 30% from 3 pt land 75% of the seasons he played at UD. I'm obviously very pleased that he improved so much his senior year, but overall he wasn't a good shooter in college.