Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 05:58 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 4,600 Times in 2,847 Posts
UACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Misunderstood

Originally Posted by m21eagle45 View Post
Did you just compare Quinnipiac joining the A10 as WSU joining the American? I would take Fordham, LaSalle, and Duquesne over QU. I really do not understand this.
I did not mean to suggest that QU is in any way comparable to WSU..or even to any A10 schools. QU is well aware of that. What I was thinking about was the goals and "direction" of schools. Fordham and LaSalle are demonstrating that they have no top tier goals and are content being free-riders.

QU, while knowing it is not A10 caliber, is a school on the rise in all areas...academic and athletic. QU will invest until it is attractive to the A10. Current A10 members are not investing and are unattractive. The difference is the goals and the trend.

Whether QU achieves its objectives only time will tell. It's not easy.
Mad Props to UACFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
m21eagle45 (01-15-2018)