Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 08:43 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,009 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BeckysTXA View Post
I just don’t see him getting drafted anytime soon. He can’t stop anyone in the A10. He struggles if he has to dribble into position. He can dunk with a free path to the hoop. That’s it. Will an NBA team invest 3-4 years in him or spend their time and resources on players that only need a year or two in the development league? Sitting here today, He has potential to develop into a solid started at UD. That’s a long way from the potential to contribute anything on an NBA team. Maybe he proves me dead wrong. Time will tell, but I see a lot of disappointment ahead for an immature 20 year old.
He'll ride the coattails of his 100 mm brother and be on his payroll....He'll be a "do this/do that" guy for him....Still not a bad gig...lol
Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyers98 (03-25-2018)