Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 10:45 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,283 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Buckleyma View Post
How can Jordan Davis play 34 minutes in a game and score zero points? I see the statistics that he went 0 for 5. Is he playing such great defense that he needs to be on the floor that many minutes? Years ago, Larry Schellenberg played game after game delivering zero points but his defense and hustle and rebounding at 6’4” was very valuable. But, still he was a liability. If a guy is having a bad night then Grant needs to rotate him out to reduce his minutes. You can’t just pencil a guy in and not notice him as a coach. The shooting guard position needs to provide points. The opportunity for the ball to be in the hands of the shooting guard is high. Jordan Davis played more minutes at 34 than any other player! Why? Is Cohill playing so badly in practice?

I see Policelli was getting schooled during the game by Grant. He was out of position yet again. Grant used a clipboard to draw him the play and show him what he was doing wrong. That was embarrassing for Policelli in front of 14,000 people.

What was Crutcher, Landers and other bystanders including Toppin yakking it up with the two referees? Crutcher was talking then the referee said something and then Landers started laughing. Was anyone close enough to hear the conversation? I am not complaining just curious? I believe that players should try to befriend the referees, if possible. They are human beings too? Rollo, do you ever yak that much with the players? It seemed a little unprofessional or even a homer move by the referees? However, the score at that point was out of sight.
Posted via Mobile Device
I didn't see the actual exchange between Crutcher, Landers and the refs, but if one of the refs was TV Ted Valentine, it's understandable.

Rollo, do you have a nickname amongst your (cough cough)...peers? Or would you like Priders to conduct a Rollo Poll to come up with one?