Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 09:54 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,285 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
I always watch the replays of tv games, and usually the questionable or controversial plays in slow mo. My summary of the TO's was from the official scorers accounting of the game.
What I saw and recorded was our offense scored at almost 2 points per minute until the 8 minute mark. Then we went into what the announcer's referred to "try not to lose offense" and scored a point a minute. It looked like the dreaded "Tampa 2" defense in the NFL, only it was on offense.

Our offense was good for 32 minutes, and our defense was good for 35 minutes. Both WAY MORE than the "which half" you referred to. And in those closing minutes, both were partially capable and equally culpable if we are playing the blame game.
I guess I'm concerned that the official scorer's account isn't accurate!! Or are you referring to ESPN's play-by-play?