User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-19-2008, 12:13 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,152 Times in 2,713 Posts
cj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond repute
Sticky from the UK Message Board

1. All members are required to respect each other and show respect for the University of Kentucky, its athletic programs, its coaches and players. Constructive criticism is permitted, but must be done in a civil manner that demonstrates a basic respect for the people being discussed. Name-calling and personal insults will be removed and are grounds for having board privileges revoked.

These terms are not open for debate. If you cannot follow them (or the other rules outlined in their entirety below) CatsPause.com may not be the place for you. Please help make this a better community of UK fans by reviewing them.

As you all can imagine the UK message board is very active right now. I have copied rule #1 from their MB and thought it would be relevant to post here for all of the newbies. The same rules apply here at UDPride. Treat people with respect, even though you may disagree, and you will be welcome with open arms. Don't, and you will be dealt with.
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to cj For This Totally Excellent Post:
Canonball (11-19-2008), Fairborn Fan (11-19-2008), IAFlyer (11-19-2008), UD Sam (11-19-2008), Whacker (11-19-2008)
Advertisement
Old 11-19-2008, 12:41 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,650 Times in 838 Posts
Canonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond repute
Moderators try to do their best to allow freedom of expression while maintaining civility ... but in truth the honus is on the users of the board to be mindful of each other. Take pride Flyer Faithful!!
Mad Props to Canonball For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (11-19-2008)
Old 11-19-2008, 01:22 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Dirty Sanchez can only hope to improve
Ironic this posted by someone who has a disrespectful avatar of our new President elect. Not saying I voted for the guy, but I think you have to respect him now as our Leader.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Dirty Sanchez For This Totally Excellent Post:
PerrymanFan (11-19-2008), San Diego Flyer (11-19-2008)
Old 11-19-2008, 01:34 PM
Major

singlet_of_truth is a jewel in the roughsinglet_of_truth is a jewel in the roughsinglet_of_truth is a jewel in the roughsinglet_of_truth is a jewel in the rough
And the civility rule seems to apply only to those who are bashing the team. Those who bash the bashers however seem to have a free go.

T-Man comes to mind (he would be having a field day with all the negative vibes going on around here). Life is cruel T-Man.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:50 PM
1st Lieutenant

MDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
Ironic this posted by someone who has a disrespectful avatar of our new President elect. Not saying I voted for the guy, but I think you have to respect him now as our Leader.
I was going to post this a few days ago. Now that the race is over, you would think...
Old 11-19-2008, 01:51 PM

ClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these partsClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these partsClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these parts
It is people like John R. who are just instigators and they get away with it. I can not believe he does not get banned. Just because he doesn't cuss or type in caps like TMan or others? He still degrades people with horrific posts that rarely broach the subject matter of the thread.

It is people like that who have no place on this board, I can at least tolerate TMan and company because they actually talk about the subject (not saying how they do it is right, but you get my point) at hand.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:55 PM

Thanked 1,650 Times in 838 Posts
Canonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty certain he has been put in the penalty box in the past so RELAX. How did a thread like this get flipped into another finger pointer. Dear lord this is driving me batsh!t nuts.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:05 PM
General of the Air Force

cj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
I have not come up with a new avatar yet. I am looking.

He also has to earn my respect.

Last edited by cj; 11-19-2008 at 03:00 PM..
Old 11-19-2008, 02:16 PM
General

Thanked 1,266 Times in 784 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
have to say , this thread is VERY ironic.

made me laugh, thanks Dirty and Cj
Old 11-19-2008, 02:21 PM

ClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these partsClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these partsClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these parts
You are right, I am sorry. I will let it takes its course.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:50 PM

Thanked 15,872 Times in 6,979 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
28" pythons

Originally Posted by cj View Post
How about a picture of one of my biceps?
Old 11-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Major

singlet_of_truth is a jewel in the roughsinglet_of_truth is a jewel in the roughsinglet_of_truth is a jewel in the roughsinglet_of_truth is a jewel in the rough
And for the record I have no problem with the bashers of the bashers (or even John R - well maybe with John R). But the playing field should be level.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Dirty Sanchez can only hope to improve

NP, I wasn't trying to start anything, I just snickered at the irony :-)
Old 11-19-2008, 03:13 PM
Colonel

Furio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
How about a picture of one of my biceps?
Or a picture of the steriods that were used to get those biceps.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:22 PM
Colonel

NorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond repute

Nice "change" on the avatar. I like it! And Rollo, your avatar scares me, is that thing human?

Last edited by NorthwestFlyer; 11-19-2008 at 05:25 PM..
Old 11-19-2008, 05:24 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,569 Times in 939 Posts
IAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeIAFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ClearTheRunwayForWLJ View Post
It is people like John R. who are just instigators and they get away with it. I can not believe he does not get banned. Just because he doesn't cuss or type in caps like TMan or others? He still degrades people with horrific posts that rarely broach the subject matter of the thread.

It is people like that who have no place on this board, I can at least tolerate TMan and company because they actually talk about the subject (not saying how they do it is right, but you get my point) at hand.
The Ignore list is great for guys like that...
Old 11-19-2008, 05:28 PM

masonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by NorthwestFlyer View Post
Nice "change" on the avatar. I like it! And Rollo, your avatar scares me, is that thing human?
I felt the same way on election day, CJ.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:36 PM
General of the Air Force

From...

... a political perspective my avatar has not changed that much.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:01 AM

rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Furio View Post
Or a picture of the steriods that were used to get those biceps.
Is this a steroid?????!!

Last edited by rollo; 03-08-2017 at 11:17 AM..
Old 11-20-2008, 10:10 AM
Colonel

Furio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
Is this a steroid?????!!
No that's Vegan Beer.
But since you are a Lumberjack probably your kind of brew.
Otis Campbell wouldn't have been caught dead drinking that stuff.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Furio View Post
Otis Campbell wouldn't have been caught dead drinking that stuff.
Which is why he doesn't have 28" pythons
Attached Images
File Type: jpg girls.jpg (35.6 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by rollo; 03-08-2017 at 11:17 AM..
Old 11-20-2008, 10:34 AM
Colonel

Sissy Light Beer =