User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 01-25-2017, 12:47 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,773 Times in 936 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
Davidson Game - who's going?

Just got my tickets, section 103. The lady at the ticket office said Dayton fans would be in this section and 101. Two years ago I went and met with some other UD people at a bar but cannot remember the name. Anyone going this year know where to meet up?
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2017, 01:38 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,172 Times in 5,900 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
My wife and I have tickets and dinner reservations at Kindred, which opened last year and was named by Bon Appetit as one of the top 10 new restaurants in the US. The bar may be Flatiron Kitchen and Taphouse. We ate there last year and said hi to many UD fans.

All of UD's allotment are taken by a bus trip going down.
Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (01-25-2017)
Old 01-25-2017, 02:19 PM
Colonel

SC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud of
I went 2 years ago as well and the UD pre-game was at the Brickhouse Tavern right on the edge of the Davidson campus. I am headed there again this year and meeting 2 of my college roommates (one if flying in from FL). I am hoping UD plans something again as it was nice to see a friendly contingent before the game. Let's just hope the results are different and that there aren't any Speedos this year.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:08 PM
Captain

hessbz12 is just really nicehessbz12 is just really nicehessbz12 is just really nicehessbz12 is just really nice
Originally Posted by SC_Flyer View Post
I went 2 years ago as well and the UD pre-game was at the Brickhouse Tavern right on the edge of the Davidson campus. I am headed there again this year and meeting 2 of my college roommates (one if flying in from FL). I am hoping UD plans something again as it was nice to see a friendly contingent before the game. Let's just hope the results are different and that there aren't any Speedos this year.
I was there two years ago at the game and at Brickhouse Tavern with my now wife as we lived in Hickory, NC at the time. We have since relocated back to Dayton so we won't be attending this year. Let's hope the outcome is better this time around!
Old 01-25-2017, 05:18 PM

jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't wish for no speedos. Rumor is that the Ladies Swim Team will be there in speedos.
Old 01-25-2017, 08:00 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,773 Times in 936 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
My wife and I have tickets and dinner reservations at Kindred, which opened last year and was named by Bon Appetit as one of the top 10 new restaurants in the US. The bar may be Flatiron Kitchen and Taphouse. We ate there last year and said hi to many UD fans.

All of UD's allotment are taken by a bus trip going down.
I think my tickets have a coupon for Flatiron so that may be where I end up.
Old 01-25-2017, 11:22 PM
1st Lieutenant

charlestonflyer15 is a splendid one to beholdcharlestonflyer15 is a splendid one to beholdcharlestonflyer15 is a splendid one to beholdcharlestonflyer15 is a splendid one to beholdcharlestonflyer15 is a splendid one to beholdcharlestonflyer15 is a splendid one to beholdcharlestonflyer15 is a splendid one to behold
Trying to make it work. Would be my first trip to Davidson/Charlotte, anyone have recommendations on hotels?
Old 01-26-2017, 06:40 AM
2nd Lieutenant

301Lowes is just really nice301Lowes is just really nice301Lowes is just really nice301Lowes is just really nice
Is it confirmed UD tickets are in the 101 and 103 sections?
Old 01-26-2017, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by charlestonflyer15 View Post
Trying to make it work. Would be my first trip to Davidson/Charlotte, anyone have recommendations on hotels?
We are staying at the Davidson Village Inn, which is across the street from the College. It is a small boutique hotel, that looks very nice. We have not stayed there before. $160 for a room with free parking.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:18 AM
Academy Doolie

UD Rugby will become famous soon enoughUD Rugby will become famous soon enough
https://www.facebook.com/UDAlumniCharlotte/
Pre-game is going to be at Brickhouse Tavern - more information here: https://alumnicommunity.udayton.edu/CHR-pregame. Also, if you are still looking for tickets for the game in the Alumni section, they have 15 left as of yesterday.