User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 01-21-2017, 08:28 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,761 Times in 1,129 Posts
springborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond repute
Kostas

Maddog asked for any early report on how Kostas is doing in the recruiting thread.

We have our our first hint in David J's column in today's DDN. It seems that Kostas played TJ Cline on scout team in the prep for Richmond. Archie said: You can see the length and talent level he has. He just needs size, strength, and experience.

I have utmost confidence they will get Kostas stronger. The year off appears to be exactly what was needed. If we could see Keith Waleskowski type production after Kostas redshirt year I think everyone would be pleased.

Are there any other reports on first impressions that anyone can share?
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to springborofan For This Totally Excellent Post:
NYCFLYER (01-21-2017), San Diego Flyer (01-21-2017), UDTradition (01-21-2017)
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2017, 10:09 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,119 Posts
BRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond repute
Keith Waleskowski reference is high praise. Great minds think alike because i literally used Wally in describing Ryan's progress in another thread the same time you were typing this.

Hey Beatty, Ryan is a great first name for a Flyer dontcha think?

Mad Props to BRob2Perryman3 For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (01-21-2017)
Old 01-21-2017, 10:44 AM
General

Thanked 2,810 Times in 1,546 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
If you long-time Priders remember, Keith Waleskowski was a solid player from day one. There was no transition after his red-shirt season. He was a force from day one. Hopefully Kostas will be just as effective day one.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:56 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Keith was a wider body. Good post up moves. I don't see the same out of Kostas or Ryan (see the Mikesell thread).
Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
m21eagle45 (01-21-2017)
Old 01-21-2017, 11:00 AM
Brigadier General

BRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond reputeBRob2Perryman3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyGola View Post
If you long-time Priders remember, Keith Waleskowski was a solid player from day one. There was no transition after his red-shirt season. He was a force from day one. Hopefully Kostas will be just as effective day one.
Im mostly referring to his Senior year at Alter to his 2nd season (1st on the floor) at UD. He was essentially expected to be the next Great White Stiff from Alter
Mad Props to BRob2Perryman3 For This Totally Excellent Post:
troj (01-21-2017)
Old 01-21-2017, 11:01 AM
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
Keith was a wider body. Good post up moves. I don't see the same out of Kostas or Ryan (see the Mikesell thread).
Im more or less responding to what we thought we were getting to what we eventually ended up with, with a lot of room to grow. Keith was a 4. Ryan is a 3. In theory different games. But i think they are more alike then we think
Old 01-21-2017, 11:18 AM
Major

flyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud of
Ryan is a 4
Old 01-21-2017, 11:19 AM
Brigadier General

Ryan might play/start at the 4 but he is a natural 3.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:49 PM
Major

flyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud offlyerfan4life has much to be proud of
I agree that he is a 3 offensively. He just cant guard dribble drivers so he is better suited to guard the 4 spot. I would consider him a stretch 4.
Mad Props to flyerfan4life For This Totally Excellent Post:
UDFLIES (01-30-2017)
Old 01-21-2017, 01:10 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Mikesell has played the 4 for UD all year, and as a couple people have mentioned he just can't guard 3's because they just go right past him. Last year he played the 3 and he proved time and time again that he couldn't guard wings which was a big reason his playing time was limited. This year his defense appears to have improved because he is guarding guys who are a step slower, but if you watch carefully he still struggles when he gets stuck having to switch on to a wing.

As for Kostas since this thread is supposed to be about him I am interested to see where Archie plays him. A lot of people are going to assume he is going to play 4 or 5 because of his height, but I see him playing more of the 3 spot. I think he will be able to guard 3's because of his athleticism and from any highlight I've watched of him it seemed like he was usually making plays while facing the basket and in transition. His build doesn't lend itself to being a post up guy and if his shooting develops like Giannis's he can easily play the wing.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to C-time For This Totally Excellent Post:
m21eagle45 (01-21-2017), San Diego Flyer (01-21-2017)
Old 01-21-2017, 01:34 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,556 Times in 3,701 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
I think all of us, myself included, get too caught up in the numbers games anymore worrying about who is a 2,3, 4, etc.....

Give me 5 guys on the floor who can shoot inside or outside, penetrate the lane, pass to the open guy, moves with a purpose (Mikesell for instance), crash the boards, and of course play a bit of D.

Yea, maybe a Mikesell for instance might get burnt a few times if we do not match up well defensively, but I am more worried about making the opposing coach worry about matching up with us. Giving up 80 points while we score 90 gives us the same end result as only giving up 60 and scoring 70. Just Win

Last edited by ClaytonFlyerFan; 01-21-2017 at 01:38 PM..
Old 01-21-2017, 02:13 PM
Lieutenant General

C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
I think all of us, myself included, get too caught up in the numbers games anymore worrying about who is a 2,3, 4, etc.....

Give me 5 guys on the floor who can shoot inside or outside, penetrate the lane, pass to the open guy, moves with a purpose (Mikesell for instance), crash the boards, and of course play a bit of D.

Yea, maybe a Mikesell for instance might get burnt a few times if we do not match up well defensively, but I am more worried about making the opposing coach worry about matching up with us. Giving up 80 points while we score 90 gives us the same end result as only giving up 60 and scoring 70. Just Win
You may not want to get caught up with whether a player plays the 2,3, or 4 but it is obvious based on the substitution patterns that Archie uses that it matters to him. An example is a few weeks ago when Archie basically said he had put Trey Landers in a bad spot because he changed what position Trey was playing after the injury to Cunningham. I'm guessing Archie had him playing the 3 and then started teaching him the 4. Archie usually only teaches freshman one position to make it as simple as possible for them.

As for Mikesell playing the 3 but getting burnt defensively and then taking advantage of a mismatch in the post there are very few times I've ever seen Archie isolate a 2/3 for a post up. It just isn't part of the system.

Lastly UD has the 8th ranked defense in the nation last time I checked KenPom and based on Archie's comments about Darrell having to buy in defensively I think Archie values being able to defend the other team rather than trying to create offensive mismatches. Watching a 90-80 track meet might be more fun to watch, but UD is much better locking a team down and winning those 70-60 games.
Mad Props to C-time For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bob G (01-21-2017)
Old 01-21-2017, 02:53 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,556 Times in 3,701 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C-time View Post

Lastly UD has the 8th ranked defense in the nation last time I checked KenPom and based on Archie's comments about Darrell having to buy in defensively I think Archie values being able to defend the other team rather than trying to create offensive mismatches. Watching a 90-80 track meet might be more fun to watch, but UD is much better locking a team down and winning those 70-60 games.
You make some good points, but keep in mind this thread is about Kostas, so we are talking next year and beyond, not this year.

Defensively, we have to replace KD and CC who are both near the top in the A-10. Even Schoochie and KP are better than your average defenders. I see us filling the shoes these four leave behind much easier on the offensive end of the floor, than I do on the defensive end of the floor.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (01-21-2017), springborofan (01-21-2017)
Old 01-21-2017, 03:01 PM
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
You make some good points, but keep in mind this thread is about Kostas, so we are talking next year and beyond, not this year.

Defensively, we have to replace KD and CC who are both near the top in the A-10. Even Schoochie and KP are better than your average defenders. I see us filling the shoes these four leave behind much easier on the offensive end of the floor, than I do on the defensive end of the floor.
We will see, but hopefully this thread gets back to it's title and discusses Kostas.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:36 PM
Brigadier General

springborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond repute
Yes...back to Kostas...any reports from practice? I do find it interesting that AM had Kostas playing Cline on the scout team. Perhaps I'm reading into it too much?
Old 01-21-2017, 05:44 PM
Major General

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,418 Posts
m21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by springborofan View Post
Yes...back to Kostas...any reports from practice? I do find it interesting that AM had Kostas playing Cline on the scout team. Perhaps I'm reading into it too much?
Who else would play Cline on scout team? Joey Gruden? Any of the guys in the main rotation would not be playing scout team.

Last edited by m21eagle45; 01-21-2017 at 06:05 PM..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to m21eagle45 For This Totally Excellent Post:
C-time (01-21-2017), shocka43 (01-30-2017)
Old 01-21-2017, 07:51 PM
Colonel

tirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond reputetirebiter has a reputation beyond repute
Question is, how did Kostas do as "Cline"? Did he dominate and impress everybody or did he get schooled?
Old 01-30-2017, 03:24 PM
Captain

Widget has a reputation beyond reputeWidget has a reputation beyond reputeWidget has a reputation beyond reputeWidget has a reputation beyond reputeWidget has a reputation beyond reputeWidget has a reputation beyond reputeWidget has a reputation beyond reputeWidget has a reputation beyond reputeWidget has a reputation beyond reputeWidget has a reputation beyond reputeWidget has a reputation beyond repute
Doesn't mean anything now mind you, but I saw a 2019 NBA mock draft, with Kostas as the third overall pick.

http://www.nbadraftroom.com/p/2019-nba-mock-draft.html
Old 01-30-2017, 03:49 PM
General of the Air Force

CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Widget View Post
Doesn't mean anything now mind you, but I saw a 2019 NBA mock draft, with Kostas as the third overall pick.

http://www.nbadraftroom.com/p/2019-nba-mock-draft.html
I don't give much credence to this site since they have Borisa Samanic going at 10. He is an early second rounder at best.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:05 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,558 Times in 941 Posts
maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
So among all the brainiacs that come here, is there not not who knows someone who knows someone who knows what Kostas looks like at practice? Or what Josh is doing?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-30-2017, 07:27 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,139 Posts
ruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond repute
Maddog07, need to join PridePlus :-)
Mad Props to ruechalgrin For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (01-31-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 07:45 PM
Brigadier General

Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see anything recent about Kostas on Pride Plus...
Old 01-30-2017, 09:07 PM

Thanked 1,302 Times in 674 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ruechalgrin View Post
Maddog07, need to join PridePlus :-)
Well I'm a Pride+ member and there's not a whole lot of activity over there, just sayin...
Old 01-31-2017, 04:32 PM

Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,139 Posts
ruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond repute
See PridePlus now ...
Mad Props to ruechalgrin For This Totally Excellent Post:
TXFlyerFan (01-31-2017)
Old 02-03-2017, 11:46 PM
Major

UDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant future
Will someone just provide some info and quit hyping + ......
Mad Props to UDTradition For This Totally Excellent Post:
Eric Southerington (02-12-2017)
Old 02-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Lieutenant General

Giannis did this. If Kostas is anything close to this I will be extremely happy.

https://twitter.com/SLAMonline/statu...94952442871809
Mad Props to C-time For This Totally Excellent Post:
John C. (02-11-2017)
Old 02-12-2017, 12:55 AM
Major

UDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant future
Playing the devil's advocate...his high school numbers are not impressive...should we be nervous that he might not be able to meet the lofty expectations?

Don't jump down my throat.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:04 AM
Captain

RamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by UDTradition View Post
Playing the devil's advocate...his high school numbers are not impressive...should we be nervous that he might not be able to meet the lofty expectations?

High school numbers can be skewed. X only averaged 10 and 7 his senior year.
Old 02-12-2017, 07:40 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I couldn't find a choker lol

It is possible that our expectations could be too high for him entering his first game. He could struggle for a while after not playing in a year. But, once he settles in I expect him to be a beast able to impact the game on offense or defense. I only expect him to play two years so my hope is that he helps lift UD to a final four his last season. williams will be a much improved senior and the next class will all be sophomores.

So I've got high hopes

Archie knows that if you produce that first nba draft pick it will grease the skids for others
Mad Props to UDBrian For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyhi524 (02-12-2017)
Old 02-12-2017, 07:43 AM
General of the Air Force

No jumping. His 1 brother is an NBA all star and the other I believe plays in the Knicks organization (D league?). That is a pretty high standard to reach. That said, even if he doesn't match them, he can still be a pretty nice player.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:39 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,029 Times in 766 Posts
jumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond reputejumpin' joe has a reputation beyond repute
I'm extremely excited about the potential and Archie has a pretty good track record in player development. I expect Kostas to turn out a lot better than Frank Iguodala did.
Old 02-12-2017, 09:17 AM

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,704 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I agree, Frank was basically a side-show, although a great guy with awesome hops. Kostas is playing for a coach who develops talent. McKinley Wright's eyes will light up when he sees how many ways and places on the court where Kostas will be able to finish. And eventually Jordan Pierce as well in the lane.
Old 02-12-2017, 09:20 AM
Colonel

Atlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud ofAtlantic 10 has much to be proud of
Kostas was a Top 100 player coming out of high school. These so called experts rate these kids on potential, as with his 4* rating. Some kids make it some don't, but seeing some of his videos. I can't wait and see what Archie can do with him