Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Just off the Jet

proboll will become famous soon enough
Channelsurfing.net

Wondering if channelsurfing.net can/will be carrying the WHIO televised games. They are carrying 5 A10 games tonight. I think they carried the Gannon game feed.

Anyone know about the Ch 7 feeds coming up?
Advertisement
Old 11-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Colonel

Flyer1407 is infamous around these parts
The first 4 games are all on daytonflyers.com. channelsurfing.net will more than likely carry the Auburn and Marquette games.

All home games are available on daytonflyers.com except for the Xavier game which is on ESPN2. If I remember correctly many of the away games and A-10 tourny were on channelsurfing last year.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:53 PM

masonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to beholdmasonflyer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Flyer1407 View Post
The first 4 games are all on daytonflyers.com. channelsurfing.net will more than likely carry the Auburn and Marquette games.

All home games are available on daytonflyers.com except for the Xavier game which is on ESPN2. If I remember correctly many of the away games and A-10 tourny were on channelsurfing last year.
I just looked and didn't see Wofford listed on Dayton All Access. Is it supposed to be on?
Old 11-16-2008, 03:04 PM
Colonel

Furio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant futureFurio has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by masonflyer View Post
I just looked and didn't see Wofford listed on Dayton All Access. Is it supposed to be on?
If you go to www.daytonflyers.com and click on the "watch" link it takes you right to it.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:41 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,772 Times in 935 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
help please!!!!

hey guys i am using a mac for the first time to watch a game on cstv and every time i try to watch it, it tells me i have to download microsoft silverligth??

i downloaded it and installed it but it still takes me to the screen everytime, can anyone help me plzzzz???
Old 11-16-2008, 07:02 PM
Brigadier General

Jack D is a name known to allJack D is a name known to allJack D is a name known to allJack D is a name known to allJack D is a name known to allJack D is a name known to all
no spreche sie mac...
Old 11-16-2008, 07:10 PM
1st Lieutenant

bosoxrule is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by hawkoooo View Post
hey guys i am using a mac for the first time to watch a game on cstv and every time i try to watch it, it tells me i have to download microsoft silverligth??

i downloaded it and installed it but it still takes me to the screen everytime, can anyone help me plzzzz???
are you trying to watch from channelsurfing.net or from ud's website?