UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-29-2019, 09:46 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,505 Times in 4,706 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Obi's Larry Bird moment

I am a little surprised there has been scant mention of Obi's Larry Bird moment.

Obi was camped on the wing right in front of the Kansas bench when it happened spontaneously. Obi had a man on him, hesitated for a couple seconds then let fly with
a step back three. Ok you say, nothing new there.

But a split second later with the ball 2/3rds of the way to the bucket, Obi turned his back to the shot and stared down the Kansas bench. He never saw the ball go in the basket, touching nothing but net. He just knew it was going to go down. Only Bird had the moxy to pull that off, and it's not something a player would plan to do. When the shot was brought up, AG had to look away so as not to offer any endorsement.

Now the purists will say stupid, brash, would have missed a follow up rebound, bush, hot dog, et al. and you would be right. But sometimes a spontaneous act defines another level of skill, confidence, spontaneity. This was one of those moments. It was a step up from Obi's around the back under the leg one hand dunk.
12 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bonziflyer (11-29-2019), Flyer14 (12-01-2019), flyerfanatic86 (12-02-2019), Gazoo (11-29-2019), jack72 (11-29-2019), JimBo (11-29-2019), Lifelong Flyer Fan (11-29-2019), MikeFlyer (11-29-2019), NJFlyr71 (11-29-2019), runnerup (11-29-2019), Sarge (11-29-2019), steverino015 (12-01-2019)
Advertisement
Old 11-29-2019, 10:01 AM
Major

udflyerhoops2 has a reputation beyond reputeudflyerhoops2 has a reputation beyond reputeudflyerhoops2 has a reputation beyond reputeudflyerhoops2 has a reputation beyond reputeudflyerhoops2 has a reputation beyond reputeudflyerhoops2 has a reputation beyond reputeudflyerhoops2 has a reputation beyond reputeudflyerhoops2 has a reputation beyond reputeudflyerhoops2 has a reputation beyond reputeudflyerhoops2 has a reputation beyond reputeudflyerhoops2 has a reputation beyond repute
Loved it! The best part was that there was a guy on the Kansas bench hollering at Obi when he was taking that shot. That was who he was directing it to. Not even an "F' Kansas" moment. It was purely directed to one player. Awesome!
Mad Props to udflyerhoops2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Runnin' Rebel (11-29-2019)
Old 11-29-2019, 10:17 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,086 Times in 640 Posts
steverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond repute
Jay Bilas loved it, so did I!! I hope it made the top 10, it sure should of!...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHKEqzor2-E
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to steverino015 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (11-29-2019), San Diego Flyer (11-29-2019), SC_Flyer (11-30-2019)
Old 11-29-2019, 10:35 AM
General

Thanked 5,460 Times in 2,387 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
I would not say "only" Bird could pull that off. But yes, sometimes, you have to stab a m-f- to gain some respect.
Old 11-29-2019, 10:44 AM
Brigadier General

DGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond reputeDGO67 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

So Obi knew the ball was going in...so did I!
Old 11-29-2019, 11:58 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,412 Times in 2,484 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
The best part was Obi didn’t say a word. Didn’t have to. Stared the bench down and ran back on defense. He has always been a class-act and great sportsman. He ran over to help Dodson up after he hit the floor on a layup earlier in the game.
Old 11-29-2019, 12:42 PM

Thanked 4,302 Times in 1,764 Posts
SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
Just before the shot, the Kansas bench chirping in his ear. One of the big men. There was trash talking going on. I noticed it right away on the replay.

Not sure I agree with his action, there but I think it is important to note that he was probably saying "Right back at you" or something much more modern with his body language...
Old 11-29-2019, 01:32 PM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,945 Times in 2,942 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Larry Bird’s ultimate Larry Bird moment was when he scored 60 vs ATL. He was trash talking all game and told the guy covering him “Rainbow...Trainer’s lap” and proceeded to hit a rainbow three point jumper and ended up in the ATL Trainer’s lap!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-29-2019, 01:41 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
I thought I remember Baby D or someone doing something similar in the recent past. Coming from a guy as big and who throws up much less 3s though is more fascinating though.
Old 11-29-2019, 03:17 PM

San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Swampy Meadows View Post
Larry Bird’s ultimate Larry Bird moment was when he scored 60 vs ATL. He was trash talking all game and told the guy covering him “Rainbow...Trainer’s lap” and proceeded to hit a rainbow three point jumper and ended up in the ATL Trainer’s lap!
Posted via Mobile Device
IMO that's what separated a Larry Bird moment from all others. He told you what he was going to do to you, and then he did it.

Obi's moment was pretty classy, but undeniably effective.
Old 11-30-2019, 07:10 PM
Colonel

SC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud ofSC_Flyer has much to be proud of
You can't teach swagger.
Mad Props to SC_Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
GoFlyer (11-30-2019)
Old 11-30-2019, 09:40 PM
Major

podcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SC_Flyer View Post
You can't teach swagger.
With 30 NBA scouts in the house - I am sure they did not miss that either. Probably moved him up a couple of spots in the draft.
Mad Props to podcast411 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (12-01-2019)
Old 12-01-2019, 09:35 AM

Some new ink doesn't hurt either. "Love You Mom".

You go Obi !
Old 12-02-2019, 09:21 AM
General

Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,135 Posts
Medford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
Only Bird had the moxy to pull that off, and it's not something a player would plan to do.

Don't watch much NBA do you? I don't watch much myself, but will tune in for the playoffs and I've seen Steph do this same thing often. I've also seen Durant, Lebron, Harden and countless other "dudes" that I can't recall do the same thing. I'm sure Obi was getting a lot of chirping from the Kansas bench, so as soon as he knew his release was pure, he turned to stare them down just so he could see them shut up.

None the less, it was pretty sweet, he's got moxy.
Mad Props to Medford For This Totally Excellent Post:
MNFats (12-03-2019)
Old 12-02-2019, 09:30 AM
Captain

CJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud of
On the Titus & Tate Maui wrap up podcast they were saying that some dude in a white polo was talking to Obi before the shot, most likely abt Obi not having any points yet.
Mad Props to CJ2etc For This Totally Excellent Post:
SeasonTicketFan (12-02-2019)
Old 12-02-2019, 09:58 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,619 Times in 2,468 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
A clip of that shot was also in Seth Davis' article in the Athletic entitled "Hoop Thoughts: How the college basketball world got flat, Dayton’s breakout star, why Michigan is my new No. 1 and lots more".

"When I spoke with Toppin by phone on Sunday, he sounded a little sheepish about the play, although not quite apologetic. “It would have been bad if I missed,” he said. “When I shot the ball, I just knew automatically it was going in. I heard them scream something at me right before. I just got caught up in the moment, I guess.”

There are 7 or 8 paragraphs about Obi and Dayton. My favorite quote:

When I asked Toppin whether he felt like a lot more people know about him than a week ago, he replied, “I feel like a lot more people know about Dayton than they did a week ago. We proved we can compete with anyone. It’s just a matter of how bad we want it.”
17 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Lifelong Flyer Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (12-03-2019), CJ2etc (12-02-2019), CvilleFlyer (12-03-2019), flyerfanatic86 (12-02-2019), Gazoo (12-02-2019), Glen Clark (12-02-2019), jack72 (12-02-2019), Medford (12-02-2019), MNFats (12-03-2019), MrFlyerFanatic (12-02-2019), Radar (12-02-2019), San Diego Flyer (12-03-2019), SeasonTicketFan (12-02-2019), Southwest (12-11-2019), tlangs98 (12-03-2019), UDGutter2 (12-02-2019), upperarlingtonflyer (12-02-2019)
Old 12-03-2019, 12:39 AM

Thanked 9,815 Times in 4,076 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
In your best Rafferty voice...."Onions".

Obi let's his play on the court speak for itself. He buried that shot, looked at the bench, and didn't say a word. Those guys on the bench probably said to themselves...F...that dude can ball...maybe we shouldn't bump our gums.

I am not for consistent classless trash talking. I am for standing up and letting it hang from time to time. Kyle Davis did it, Chris Johnson did it, the list goes on and on.

Sometimes you gotta let the other guy know you mean business...if this crap went on every possession I would have an issue with it no matter the team or the player.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to shocka43 For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyercasey (12-03-2019), flyerfanatic86 (12-03-2019), Gazoo (12-04-2019)
Old 12-03-2019, 08:58 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,412 Times in 2,484 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lifelong Flyer Fan View Post
When I asked Toppin whether he felt like a lot more people know about him than a week ago, he replied, “I feel like a lot more people know about Dayton than they did a week ago. We proved we can compete with anyone. It’s just a matter of how bad we want it.”
In the years/decades to come, when fans talk about the great Obi Toppin and his place in Flyer-lore, this is will be one of many quotes we bring back up. He will go down as one of the greatest players and ambassadors for Dayton.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to BeckysTXA For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyercasey (12-03-2019), Lifelong Flyer Fan (12-03-2019), Southwest (12-11-2019), Swampy Meadows (12-03-2019)
Old 12-03-2019, 09:04 AM

Thanked 1,650 Times in 838 Posts
Canonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond reputeCanonball has a reputation beyond repute
Obi appears to be the player that we all thought Chris Wright had the potential to be. Body control, consistent outside shot, and thunder at the rim.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Canonball For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyerfanatic86 (12-03-2019), Gazoo (12-04-2019), MNFats (12-03-2019), shwag33 (12-03-2019)
Old 12-03-2019, 09:26 AM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,945 Times in 2,942 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Obi is included in Jeff Goodman's "Winners and Losers From Multi-Team Events in College Basketball" list:

3) Obi Toppin – Dayton’s big man went out to Maui and averaged 22.3 points and 7.0 boards per game in leading the Flyers to wins over Georgia and Virginia Tech, and also playing until the wire with Kansas. Toppin didn’t just improve his draft stock by making 6-of-11 shots from deep, but also showed he is one of the top big men in the country. Dayton is in good shape entering December.

https://watchstadium.com/news/winner...er-12-02-2019/
Mad Props to Swampy Meadows For This Totally Excellent Post:
fuz_forward (12-03-2019)
Old 12-03-2019, 09:30 AM
Colonel

Buckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Canonball View Post
Obi appears to be the player that we all thought Chris Wright had the potential to be. Body control, consistent outside shot, and thunder at the rim.
Canonball: I concur with your comparison. Everybody knew that Chris Wright needed to develop a mid-range jump shot. I remember an interview with Chris Wright where he was asked about it. In hindsight, he reflected that the coaching staff had encouraged him to practice a mid-range jump shot but he said that he was more interested in developing other parts of his game. He did not expound on what those others parts of his game were. I assumed he meant dunking and free throws. Oddly enough, even after leaving the university and turning pro, he still never developed a jump shot. All of his highlight videos from the Middle East and other stop-overs were of him dunking.

Another player with the same issue was Marcus Johnson. Again, enormously gifted but no consistent jump shot.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Buckleyma For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bill202 (12-03-2019)
Old 12-03-2019, 09:54 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,226 Times in 586 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shocka43 View Post
In your best Rafferty voice...."Onions".

Obi let's his play on the court speak for itself. He buried that shot, looked at the bench, and didn't say a word. Those guys on the bench probably said to themselves...F...that dude can ball...maybe we shouldn't bump our gums.

I am not for consistent classless trash talking. I am for standing up and letting it hang from time to time. Kyle Davis did it, Chris Johnson did it, the list goes on and on.

Sometimes you gotta let the other guy know you mean business...if this crap went on every possession I would have an issue with it no matter the team or the player.
Speaking of Kyle Davis, I loved that kid! He was everywhere! We would have defeated Kansas the other night if Kyle was on the team this year because every time the ball would go inside to Azubuike, instead of an easy two points he would have stripped the ball from him. This was all the while he would have been guarding Devon Dotson and keeping him from driving the lane!

Also, I remember that if he had the ball in his hands on a fast break I would yell "sandwich" because I had time to go to the kitchen as it was a sure two points.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Medford View Post
Don't watch much NBA do you? I don't watch much myself,
None the less, it was pretty sweet, he's got moxy.
You could have stopped right there and been more accurate.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
ESPN ranked their top 25 college basketball players one month into the season. They ranked Obi #5. Article itself is behind a paywall, but good recognition for Obi.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to MNFats For This Totally Excellent Post:
Lifelong Flyer Fan (12-11-2019), Runnin' Rebel (12-11-2019), TommyGola (12-11-2019)
Old 12-11-2019, 01:28 PM
General

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,551 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CvilleFlyer View Post
Speaking of Kyle Davis, I loved that kid! He was everywhere! We would have defeated Kansas the other night if Kyle was on the team this year because every time the ball would go inside to Azubuike, instead of an easy two points he would have stripped the ball from him. This was all the while he would have been guarding Devon Dotson and keeping him from driving the lane!

Also, I remember that if he had the ball in his hands on a fast break I would yell "sandwich" because I had time to go to the kitchen as it was a sure two points.
How could any Flyer fan not like Kyle Davis. The young man played his butt off every time he entered the court. We have players like that today, but Kyle is a guy whose hustle always rose to the occasion. His pass to Jordan Sibert against Fort Wayne will always be remembered.
Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
Lowd&ProUD (12-11-2019)
Old 12-11-2019, 01:29 PM
General

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,551 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MNFats View Post
ESPN ranked their top 25 college basketball players one month into the season. They ranked Obi #5. Article itself is behind a paywall, but good recognition for Obi.
I remain steadfast on my preseason comment - first Flyer All American since Jim Paxson.
Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
Lowd&ProUD (12-11-2019)