Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Football

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 10-16-2018, 09:39 PM
Colonel

Flyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the rough
How to find photos

A friend asked me how to get into the bowels of this Forum to see my old photos that were posted in a album.

At the top of this page, click MEDIA VAULT, then click Registered UD Pride Member galleries. Click the photo above Flyer Gramps.

The Anatomy of a Touchdown was shot from the stands with my camera set for automatic every 0.8 seconds. Read the description way below every large size picture.

Don't miss the exciting Incredible Earthshattering Toss feature from a fun loving team.

Check out the antique facility at Jacksonville for guest seating (Yes, it's a 2x12 plank sitting on sawed-off telephone poles!)
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Flyer Gramps For This Totally Excellent Post:
Always Proud (10-17-2018), Cardsflyer (10-18-2018), PittsburghFlyer (11-06-2018)
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2018, 07:05 AM
Major

Cardsflyer is a glorious beacon of lightCardsflyer is a glorious beacon of lightCardsflyer is a glorious beacon of lightCardsflyer is a glorious beacon of lightCardsflyer is a glorious beacon of light
That "Check out the antique facility at Jacksonville for guest seating (Yes, it's a 2x12 plank sitting on sawed-off telephone poles!)" is where we first met. That was one of the best trips I have taken to watch the Flyers! We didn't win, but I enjoyed meeting a bunch of Flyer Families and Jacksonville was a pretty nice city to visit.

Go Flyers!
Mad Props to Cardsflyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer Gramps (10-18-2018)
Old 10-18-2018, 10:31 AM
Colonel

Flyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the roughFlyer Gramps is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Cardsflyer View Post
That "Check out the antique facility at Jacksonville for guest seating (Yes, it's a 2x12 plank sitting on sawed-off telephone poles!)" is where we first met. That was one of the best trips I have taken to watch the Flyers! We didn't win, but I enjoyed meeting a bunch of Flyer Families and Jacksonville was a pretty nice city to visit.

Go Flyers!

Yes, Card Flyer that was a good trip. I did not expect it to be so cold in Jacksonville. We had ocean front accommodations but I never set foot on the beach. We had a family crowd & our WR (at that time) made sure he scored a TD & he did it early (like 1st qtr) That's the game when he caught two passes one-handed (both ruled out of bonds) & the defender asked him "How the hell do you do that?" Today, kids practice it all the time.

I think we also met once at Duquesne & of course at Dayton. Glad you checked the photos in Media Vault.
Mad Props to Flyer Gramps For This Totally Excellent Post:
Cardsflyer (10-19-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 08:14 AM
Major

Cardsflyer is a glorious beacon of lightCardsflyer is a glorious beacon of lightCardsflyer is a glorious beacon of lightCardsflyer is a glorious beacon of lightCardsflyer is a glorious beacon of light
I do remember that was a chilly weekend for them, but I was loving the tee shirt and shorts weather. We met up again at Campbell and Duquesne. My son was coming with me to games then.

Good memories from those years. Thanks for posting about the pictures. I still have a picture of that WR/QB/WR/QB running past defenders on the way to a touchdown at Welcome Stadium.

Hopefully, our current Flyers are making good memories for them and their families. Go Flyers beat Drake!