UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball > Archived Seasonal Game Threads > 2018-2019 Game Threads

2018-2019 Game Threads Specific threads dedicated to each home and away game for UD Men's Basketball.

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 02-02-2019, 07:14 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,371 Times in 1,107 Posts
longtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by udscott View Post
I am and did celebrate, I just get worked up when these 75 year old guys on here cannot be honest, every post they make is positive and how great we are and that’s not true, lhsgolf, swampy, longtimefan67, etc... like I said they have red and blue glasses, AG is an average coach, his record and history prove that but these 3 think he is God’s gift to UD
Posted via Mobile Device
Dude- you take every chance you get to tell everyone your opinion of how bad AG is and it gets old. And i doubt you celebrate since you always spout negativity in the wake of success. I know you don’t like AG; i know AM was your guy. I keep trying to tell you- this isnt 2015 anymore. This UD alum and coach is the future for next several years at a minimum. Go watch IU if you want to follow AM (currently losing and on pace for the 8th straight loss btw). AG is bringing in high quality players and individuals with character. We saw the constant shenanigans with AM’s recruits. You just come here to troll. You didn’t fool anyone with your second account you opened today. Have a good day...
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to longtimefan67 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Monster Man (02-02-2019)
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2019, 07:52 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,043 Times in 2,687 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by longtimefan67 View Post
Actually i would say it to your face- just name the time and place
Posted via Mobile Device
If you need a 6’1”, 260 pound “second”, let me know.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-02-2019, 07:59 PM
General of the Air Force

T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Falcon7 View Post
Nice stiff arm
Were you talking about the one Cohill laid on the DU defender, right in front of the UD bench in the 2nd Half? Yeah, that was sweet!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-02-2019, 08:09 PM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,945 Times in 2,942 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
I have daytonalltheway figured out.
No need, SDF. As Hawk Harrelson used to say "He gone."
Mad Props to Swampy Meadows For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (02-02-2019)
Old 02-02-2019, 08:10 PM
General of the Air Force

Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
I have daytonalltheway figured out. He is the guy in the St Joes mascot hawk costume who is still ****ed off. Has to be him. No two opponents could be that annoying in the same week. One guy and two personas === the bird and the turd.
I was thinking it was DaytonDandy, who showed up 2 years ago to tout Ray Harper as a candidate for the Dayton HC position, and then disappeared as soon as Grant had been named. I figured he was still pi$$ed that Grant got the gig over Harper.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to T-Bone 84 For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (02-02-2019)
Old 02-02-2019, 08:22 PM
General

Thanked 3,923 Times in 2,155 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
To me the tale of the game was after finishing with what I believe was a handfull of fast break points in the 1st half, they ended up with 26 for the game with the virtually all of those scored in the 2nd half

Getting easy buckets and getting Obi in transition really masks for some of the deficiencies this team has in the half court offense
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to OSU Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (02-02-2019), San Diego Flyer (02-03-2019)
Old 02-02-2019, 08:31 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,080 Times in 676 Posts
udx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SLUFLYER View Post
Tremendous comeback and great win.......just wish we had a better coach
Absolutely! Then, we may have won ... oh yeah, we did.
Mad Props to udx2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (02-03-2019)