User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2018, 03:48 AM
Colonel

redbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud of
ESPN Halftime Report

Last night was the first time I can recall seeing a halftime show never once show a first half highlight, show the halftime score, preview the second half, or even mention either of the teams who were involved in the contest they were broadcasting. I eagerly awaited to see what reactions the studio guys - especially Crean - might have about the Flyers dropping 66 on the Rams at half. But they went right into a preview of tomorrow’s Top 25 action and never bothered to recognize their own game. It was almost like they were ashamed to have this game on the slate.

I am thrilled that the game aired on ESPN2 and I get that they want to promote Saturday Top 25 hoops on the networks of ESPN. But to not even acknowledge such a rare offensive achievement in the very game you’re broadcasting? I’m befuddled. Not cool, ESPN.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to redbengal For This Totally Excellent Post:
Alberto Strasse (01-13-2018), jack72 (01-13-2018)
Advertisement