User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 12-06-2016, 12:33 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
cameron stubbs

I saw that Cameron is going to play in the national bowl all star game. Does he have the talent to possibly play as a nickel back/special teams guy in the nfl?
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Captain

PIONEER 8 has a spectacular aura aboutPIONEER 8 has a spectacular aura aboutPIONEER 8 has a spectacular aura about
I talked to Coach Fox this summer and he said that he would be very surprised if Cameron did not end up in an NFL training camp next summer. Whether he makes it or not remains to be seen but Fox seems to think he will get a shot.
Old 12-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Captain

FlyerIllini is just really niceFlyerIllini is just really niceFlyerIllini is just really niceFlyerIllini is just really nice
I think Cam will get a shot. If he puts in the work to prepare, I wouldn't bet against him.

Unfortunately, I don't think the FCS National Bowl helped much. From what little I could tell based on the terrible video, he didn't play much. His only recorded stat was a single pass break-up. Hopefully, it was a good experience.

A few other PFLers played and had some success. An OL from Butler was the O-lineman of the game. Link to stats: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1t...JaY3VGRTQ/view