User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 12:29 AM
Captain

Flyer Dave is a name known to allFlyer Dave is a name known to allFlyer Dave is a name known to allFlyer Dave is a name known to allFlyer Dave is a name known to allFlyer Dave is a name known to all
Tickets???

Does anyone have 1 extra ticket for the U.D. game Friday night, that they cannot use? PM me with details.
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2015, 01:13 AM
Captain

Crunk Juice is a jewel in the roughCrunk Juice is a jewel in the roughCrunk Juice is a jewel in the rough
What is the best way to get tickets for the game on Friday?
Old 03-19-2015, 01:44 AM
Captain

CJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud ofCJ2etc has much to be proud of
Stubhub. Buy the ones that say pickup and you can pick them up at a hotel next to the arena.
Old 03-19-2015, 01:49 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,139 Posts
ruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond repute
Buy up the Providence, Oklahoma, and Albant tickets which are all available online and great seats! Link for Providence seats below!

http://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomme...Code=NCAA&cgc=
Old 03-19-2015, 08:05 AM
Captain

DaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to behold
it doesn't show the section or seats when I proceed to checkout... how do do I know what seats these are?
Old 03-19-2015, 08:29 AM
Major

rmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud ofrmdflyers has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DaytonDecibelDungeon View Post
it doesn't show the section or seats when I proceed to checkout... how do do I know what seats these are?
I have the same problem. I need two (preferably lowers). Please send me a PM if you have extras.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:56 AM
Just off the Jet

Wes Coffee #1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ruechalgrin View Post
Buy up the Providence, Oklahoma, and Albant tickets which are all available online and great seats! Link for Providence seats below!

http://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomme...Code=NCAA&cgc=

I just ordered from the Providence link and the confirmation email said:

Seating:
Level Section Row Seat(s)
----- ------- ----- ----------
Gen Adm
Gen Adm
Old 03-19-2015, 09:00 AM
Captain

DaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to behold
Idk what general admission implies. If it's the 200's or the Lower Bowl but I'd much rather spend the extra $50 or so per ticket for 100's if those are in the 200's.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:08 AM
Academy Doolie

86 Flyer is on a distinguished road
Tickets for Columbus game

Do you know if those $100 tickets are for all 4 games or just the evening games?
Old 03-19-2015, 09:19 AM
Captain

Crunk Juice is a jewel in the roughCrunk Juice is a jewel in the roughCrunk Juice is a jewel in the rough
team sites made me nervous, I opted for Ticketmaster. Still tickets in upper level at face value.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:55 AM
Just off the Jet

Wes Coffee #1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 86 Flyer View Post
Do you know if those $100 tickets are for all 4 games or just the evening games?
Session 2 (evening games)
Old 03-19-2015, 12:56 PM
1st Lieutenant

ParkerUD09 is infamous around these partsParkerUD09 is infamous around these partsParkerUD09 is infamous around these parts
I bought 2 via Providence on Sunday. They emailed me back this morning saying my request (and all others) would be fulfilled and pickup information emailed later today....no clue where the seats will be.
Old 03-19-2015, 01:21 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,426 Times in 677 Posts
flyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfanatic86 has a reputation beyond repute
Team sites will almost definitely be lower level. I got them through Oklahoma and am in the 100's. I think you have to call Albany to get theirs, so you could ask them about the location when you call. Besides, it's fun to walk up to another school's ticket pickup window wearing UD stuff. And you can't beat face value for lower level tickets.
Old 03-19-2015, 01:35 PM

Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,139 Posts
ruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond reputeruechalgrin has a reputation beyond repute
Agree, looks like 100 level seats from schools.

Nationwide just opened up 200 level tickets for tomorrow.
http://m.ticketmaster.com/2015-ncaa-...004E339DE925A8
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-19-2015, 01:40 PM
2nd Lieutenant

redscareRAM is a jewel in the roughredscareRAM is a jewel in the roughredscareRAM is a jewel in the roughredscareRAM is a jewel in the rough
I have one extra ticket for tomorrow's games. $85 and it is in the second row of the 200 level. PM if you are interested in it!
Old 03-19-2015, 01:44 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,396 Times in 713 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
I have one extra for Columbus afternoon session. Middle of 226, face is $66, but good offer accepted. If interested PM me on this board.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:26 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
I have 2 tickets for section 218 (center court upper bowl) for the second session tomorrow - U of Albany vs Oklahoma and Flyers vs Friars. $180 for both. PM me if interested.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:28 PM
2nd Lieutenant

TrueTeam will become famous soon enoughTrueTeam will become famous soon enough
I got 2 in section 103 (OU section). ....

Last edited by Chris R; 03-19-2015 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: Violation of posting rules. Not allowed to scalp/mark-up tickets.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:36 PM

Thanked 17,143 Times in 5,114 Posts
Chris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Im closing this thread b/c I dont know what the face value of these tickets are based on those posted and what section. If nothing else you need to be posting the face value rather than "what I want for them" because there really is only one price -- the face value price. FYI marking up tickets is a violation of posting rules. If you scalp/mark-up tickets to profit using this forum, you will get sent to timeout!

Hot shooting hides a multitude of sins.
Make everyone else's "one day" your "day one".
Mad Props to Chris R For This Totally Excellent Post:
Figgie123 (03-19-2015)
Closed Thread