User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-21-2015, 03:21 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,355 Times in 586 Posts
College B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Shout out to flyer fans who made the trip and an invite to the rest to come to columbus sunday!

Just got back from Columbus!

Honestly, each time I am lucky enough to attend one of these types of games----I feel even more proud to be a flyer fan than I am already-----and if you ask anyone that knows me they would tell you that's pretty hard to imagine!

I was in the arena for both games in the second session. Not a huge amount of UD FANS present when the Albany game began but the crowd grew the entire game and by the time I walked into the hallway about 15 minutes before the UD game began-------I felt like I was back in Memphis and/or UD arena on Wednesday again!

Just about everybody wearing Flyer RED and so many folks commenting that it felt like a home game "crowd". Chants in the hallways that continued during the game that we all know and love....it's a privilege to be a flyer fan and one I try my best to uphold!

Mant times during the game, most of the crowd (which seemed to be cheering for UD) was standing and on their feet. A kid standing next to me commented several times how proud he was to be part of the best fan base in the country---and from what we've seen and HEARD the past 13 months, who would disagree!

To those lucky enough to score some tickets, to all those at home in front of there TV's or listening to Larry and Bucky in the background while watching TV---------this period in time is unlike NO other that I remember and I've been a Flyer Fan now for 35+ years!

It is a GREAT time to be a Flyer fan and we flyer fans are by many accounts amongst the BEST college basketball fans in the country!

I am proud to be "one of you"! If you get a chance and didn't get to Columbus tonight----and can't make it Sunday know that those present are doing our best to uphold the tradition(s)!

Wear Red and be LOUD! Go Flyers!

Last edited by College B-Ball Fan; 03-21-2015 at 03:22 AM.. Reason: typo
15 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to College B-Ball Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
anthonycharles (03-21-2015), BeckysTXA (03-21-2015), BigMacFlyer (03-21-2015), Bill McPeek (03-21-2015), BOF02 (03-21-2015), Bonziflyer (03-21-2015), CJ2etc (03-21-2015), FlyerFanatic1986 (03-21-2015), flyerfever (03-21-2015), NJFlyr71 (03-21-2015), redbengal (03-21-2015), ruechalgrin (03-21-2015), Smitty10 (03-21-2015), Swampy Meadows (03-21-2015), UD93 Steve (03-21-2015)
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2015, 10:09 AM
2nd Lieutenant

BigMacFlyer is a jewel in the roughBigMacFlyer is a jewel in the roughBigMacFlyer is a jewel in the roughBigMacFlyer is a jewel in the rough
The second wave of Flyer Faithful are planning to hit Columbus on Sunday in support of the Friday's Faithful who stormed the arena, brought home the win and took no prisoners. Well done good and faithful Flyer servants.
Mad Props to BigMacFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (03-21-2015)
Old 03-21-2015, 11:10 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,396 Times in 713 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
UD ARENA EAST

How about the guy in the Columbia blue muscle shirt, as we as crowd leading in Puerto Rico as well. Too funny! Great Job!

Also, shout out to Dr. THirt for doing such a good job both Wednesday and in Columbus with his UD Flag. Some nice national TV for you as well. That's cool! My only wish, bring the sky writing DAYTON FLYERS FLAG, and leave the C with wings at home. But GO FANATICS, AND GO FLYERS BEAT sooners.
Old 03-21-2015, 11:12 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,171 Times in 5,899 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Shout out to our band, that looked great and sounded great!
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
BigMacFlyer (03-21-2015), College B-Ball Fan (03-21-2015), flyerfanatic86 (03-21-2015)