User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-27-2014, 10:56 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,887 Times in 644 Posts
dnutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond repute
Unleash the fury.....

Found this on the internet and wanted to get everyone fired up for tonight. The sound is a little awkward because it's filmed live at a Washington Capitals game. I can tell you from experience that when they do this at the Caps games (towards end of 3rd period), it gets pretty dang loud in the Verizon Center.

Can't wait for tonight. LET'S GO BOYS!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...C9C83DC9A92492

Or...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_iWeiSeo0A

LET'S go FLYers......

Last edited by dnutz77; 03-27-2014 at 11:01 AM..
Mad Props to dnutz77 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bill McPeek (03-27-2014)
Advertisement
Old 03-27-2014, 11:03 AM
1st Lieutenant

MDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to behold
Funny - I was at the Verizon Center last night watching my beloved Suns (fan since 1990 when Negele was drafted) and I told my daughter how it's corny that professional teams need to do this sort of thing to get the fans fired up. She said, "You don't ever see this at UD games." I replied, "Our fans don't need it."
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to MDFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bill McPeek (03-27-2014), dnutz77 (03-27-2014), Flyer 86 (03-27-2014)
Old 03-27-2014, 11:11 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,887 Times in 644 Posts
dnutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond reputednutz77 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MDFlyer View Post
Funny - I was at the Verizon Center last night watching my beloved Suns (fan since 1990 when Negele was drafted) and I told my daughter how it's corny that professional teams need to do this sort of thing to get the fans fired up. She said, "You don't ever see this at UD games." I replied, "Our fans don't need it."
Haha. Agreed! This seems to be a trend in pro sports to make the 'game day experience' a lot more appealing to the non avid fans. All about trying to convince the 'average' fan to want to come back.

Actually I think that CAPS games are a heckuva lot of fun without all the side show stuff, but you have to keep up with the Jones's I guess.

Agree, MD. There is NOTHING like a Flyers game in UD Arena!!
Old 03-27-2014, 11:30 AM
1st Lieutenant

MDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMDFlyer is a splendid one to behold
Caps games are definitely cool!
Mad Props to MDFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
dnutz77 (03-27-2014)