UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 02-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,618 Times in 3,024 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
First Four Tickets

I'm wondering if anyone else ordered First Four tickets back in April, 2013, using a form they were e-mailed by the NCAA. I thought I ordered lower arena tickets and ended up with seats in the upper arena. I've questioned the Arena and the NCAA and the only answer I got was that I must not have filled out the form correctly. Was wondering if this happened to anyone else.
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2014, 02:37 PM

runnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to allrunnerup is a name known to all
Ours came this week. Our season tickets are 211 row N. First Four are 210 row C. Good seats. Not sure why yours are that way ,
Old 02-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 4,000 Times in 1,176 Posts
THirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond repute
Had the same happen to me. I contacted the ticket office and they said it had happened to a bunch of folks. I dunno if we all just checked the wrong box or what. Call them @ 229-4433 and see if they can help you out.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to THirt For This Totally Excellent Post:
longtimefan (02-13-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 10:20 PM
1st Lieutenant

AlumUD will become famous soon enoughAlumUD will become famous soon enough
Has anyone received their parking passes for the First Four? Got my tickets but no parking passes.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:28 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 4,000 Times in 1,176 Posts
THirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond repute
You have to purchase the parking pass separately. I believe it is $15. Can log on to daytonflyers.com and make the purchase.

I learned today that the reason some of us got worse-than-expected seats is the way the ncaa processed the requests. It didn't tell you where your seats were located at the time of purchase. If you selected "best available" (as I did), at the moment you selected that, there may not have been say, 4 100-level seats together that were available. So it defaulted to 300 level seats. I didn't notice that as I made the purchase and it went through. Anyway, it sounds as if the way the NCAA doles out the tickets is a little odd. I also learned I should have paid more attention when I selected seats.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to THirt For This Totally Excellent Post:
longtimefan (02-13-2014)
Old 02-13-2014, 09:26 AM
1st Lieutenant

AlumUD will become famous soon enoughAlumUD will become famous soon enough
Thanks THirt, I did purchase the parking passes separately but did not receive them. I presume they'll arrive separately but wanted to see if anyone here got theirs.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:46 AM

longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AlumUD View Post
Thanks THirt, I did purchase the parking passes separately but did not receive them. I presume they'll arrive separately but wanted to see if anyone here got theirs.
I ordered mine by phone yesterday. They said they will be mailed out in early March.
Mad Props to longtimefan For This Totally Excellent Post:
AlumUD (02-13-2014)
Old 02-13-2014, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by runnerup View Post
Ours came this week. Our season tickets are 211 row N. First Four are 210 row C. Good seats. Not sure why yours are that way ,
You got lucky!