Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-25-2016, 05:21 PM
2nd Lieutenant

GregKohlsFan will become famous soon enoughGregKohlsFan will become famous soon enough
Northwestern Tickets

We ordered tickets through UD. Any idea when they will be mailed out?
Advertisement
Old 11-25-2016, 11:29 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

NYCFLYER is just really niceNYCFLYER is just really niceNYCFLYER is just really niceNYCFLYER is just really niceNYCFLYER is just really nice
Haven't got mine yet either.
Old 11-26-2016, 09:48 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,206 Times in 542 Posts
UDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

They told me we might see them by the end of the month, they didn't say which month.
Old 12-03-2016, 05:03 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 4,000 Times in 1,176 Posts
THirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond repute
Tickets were available to pick up at the Arena today. Not sure if they will get mailed out this week. We ordered through UD, got sec 112.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-05-2016, 11:19 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,206 Times in 972 Posts
MrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
We were told they were available at the Arena, but when MrsFF went to check, she was told they were mailed out.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:53 AM
1st Lieutenant

bhflyer5 is a splendid one to beholdbhflyer5 is a splendid one to beholdbhflyer5 is a splendid one to beholdbhflyer5 is a splendid one to beholdbhflyer5 is a splendid one to beholdbhflyer5 is a splendid one to beholdbhflyer5 is a splendid one to beholdbhflyer5 is a splendid one to behold
"Any tickets not picked up on Saturday will be mailed on Monday, Dec. 5 unless you chose Will Call as your delivery method."

I noticed the tickets are for GA. Didn't realize you pick lower bowl and then you sit anywhere at these things. Seems a bit weird but since my commute is about... 10 minutes to the UC, I'll be there early. Looking forward to having a strong contingency there!
Old 12-05-2016, 01:10 PM

Thanked 5,170 Times in 2,285 Posts
ud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond repute
Picked mine up at the arena Sunday before the women's game. They were reserved seats.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Captain

chicago92 has much to be proud ofchicago92 has much to be proud ofchicago92 has much to be proud ofchicago92 has much to be proud ofchicago92 has much to be proud ofchicago92 has much to be proud ofchicago92 has much to be proud ofchicago92 has much to be proud ofchicago92 has much to be proud of
What sections are Flyers fans sitting in?
Old 12-07-2016, 10:57 AM
2nd Lieutenant

donnagudfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightdonnagudfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightdonnagudfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightdonnagudfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightdonnagudfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
If anyone is looking for tickets, I may sell my 2 tickets. Section 112 Row 4 Seats 17-18. I will sell for what I paid.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:18 PM
1st Lieutenant

bhflyer5 is a splendid one to beholdbhflyer5 is a splendid one to beholdbhflyer5 is a splendid one to beholdbhflyer5 is a splendid one to beholdbhflyer5 is a splendid one to beholdbhflyer5 is a splendid one to beholdbhflyer5 is a splendid one to beholdbhflyer5 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ud69 View Post
Picked mine up at the arena Sunday before the women's game. They were reserved seats.
Yeah-- got mine in the mail on Monday and realized they were reserved. A bit upset by the location-- same as the A10 tourny- 107 (corner of the court). Had I not gone through UD, I could have gotten better mid-court seats for the same price.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:19 PM

Thanked 6,123 Times in 4,169 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
I hope the refs in Chicago are fair...I think all the UD fans should immediately start booing the refs heavily if they start jobbing the Flyers.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:42 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

FlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bhflyer5 View Post
Yeah-- got mine in the mail on Monday and realized they were reserved. A bit upset by the location-- same as the A10 tourny- 107 (corner of the court). Had I not gone through UD, I could have gotten better mid-court seats for the same price.
It's a trade off- seat location vs. sitting with like-minded Flyer fans. I went thru the Pittsburgh stadium venue for this year's A-10 T and got great seats- mid court. They did ask me who I was affiliated with but not sure how they used that...