Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-09-2013, 05:03 PM
Major

bigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud ofbigred has much to be proud of
Time Warner Fail

So has anyone gotten an explanation from Time Warner Cable on why the game was switched off in the overtime period in favor of a monster truck show? My guess is they only rented the satellite feed for 2.5 hours, and it cut off. Hopefully this will be the one and only season games are shown on this network, particularly given that Time Warner has refused to allow DirecTV or Dish to carry the games.
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Colonel

ChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to beholdChampCar is a splendid one to behold
My Time Warner channel 311 left the game for about a minute or so, then came to the game through the finish.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:15 PM
Colonel

smitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ChampCar View Post
My Time Warner channel 311 left the game for about a minute or so, then came to the game through the finish.
Same with the HD channel. It had a scrolling message about technical difficulties and the the game came back on.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:19 PM
Captain

hoch21 is a splendid one to beholdhoch21 is a splendid one to beholdhoch21 is a splendid one to beholdhoch21 is a splendid one to beholdhoch21 is a splendid one to beholdhoch21 is a splendid one to beholdhoch21 is a splendid one to behold
Crime Warner is a joke. Luckily they have a monopoly on Internet or I'd never deal with them ever again.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-09-2013, 07:43 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,363 Times in 1,101 Posts
longtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond repute
I've got a theory that somewhere in the transmission facilty operations center at Time Warner is an Ohio St. or Wright St. alum "accidentally" making these mistakes. What was really bad was that i was streaming the audio on my phone when we lost the signal and I knew the audio on the phone was at least a few minutes behind when my sister called me to tell me how sorry she was UD lost (even ESPN sportstracker she was using was ahead of the iPhone audio)....That's how i found out they lost right before DP was hitting that 3 at the end of OT....
Old 03-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,634 Times in 3,033 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
I hate to ask, but I saw Pierre dribble the ball off his foot, they scored, and we were still up two. Then the picture went off, and by the time I got the radio on the score was tied and we were going for a last shot, which we apparently took with 8 seconds left in the game. How did we turn the ball over the second time with the two point lead?
Old 03-09-2013, 08:01 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,409 Times in 577 Posts
anthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
I hate to ask, but I saw Pierre dribble the ball off his foot, they scored, and we were still up two. Then the picture went off, and by the time I got the radio on the score was tied and we were going for a last shot, which we apparently took with 8 seconds left in the game. How did we turn the ball over the second time with the two point lead?
Khari panicked against the press and threw the ball to nobody, GW got the ball and made a layup plus a foul. It was excruciating. Frosh mistakes.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,634 Times in 3,033 Posts
longtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by anthonycharles View Post
Khari panicked against the press and threw the ball to nobody, GW got the ball and made a layup plus a foul. It was excruciating. Frosh mistakes.
Thanks.