UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Poll Results: We gave away the MSU game...whose play was the most generous to the Bulldogs?
Cunningham: FTs and off the bench... 8 17.39%
Sir Trey: ugly 1st half, never played confident 13 28.26%
Mikesell: 34 minutes of leadership, 6 minutes of choke! 5 10.87%
Crutcher: 0 rebounds in 39 minutes!... 1 2.17%
JDavis: Hurried shots when unnecessary 3 6.52%
Cohill: limited minutes for limited effort/focus(?) 2 4.35%
Toppin: Defense matters 0 0%
Grant: Couldn't adjust to MSU adjustments 14 30.43%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2018, 07:25 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,876 Times in 6,981 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
UnGolden Gag Reflex Award - Miss St

With 6:22 left and My Flyers up 5, Sir Trey Landers makes a key steal and drives the length of the court to make a layup (his first points) to put UD up 61-54...desperate to regain some momentum, MSU calls a timeout at 6:18.

From that point forward, My Flyers chocked, gagged and puked their way to getting outscored 21-7 and forced my hand to start an UnGolden Poll.

Soooooo many factors played into this loss I had to sleep on it before making the Poll...and I'm still not sure where to go with it. Was it Cunningham coming off the bench that disrupted chemistry?? Or Sir Trey Landers laying a YUGE egg for the first 34 minutes? Or FTs? Mikesell played great until he made that stupid, lazy, no-purpose pass at 61-54 that was stolen and lead to an MSU score and started their comeback...in all seriousness, everyone in a Flyer uniform somehow contributed to the Royal Gag...so I'll list the team and you can vote.

That game wasn't 'won' at 61-54, but it was ours. And being in the Christmas spirit, we gave it away. UGH!
Old 12-01-2018, 08:32 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Alberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond repute
Biggest Non-Conf Home Game of the Year

and your senior tri-captain is a no show? Not in the starting lineup again? National TV? Sold out arena? The roster is so stressed that the announced red shirt decision has to be rescinded? Whatever advancements were made at the Battle for Atlantis were reversed by this important loss. Many past Flyer teams would have made the most of this opportunity. This seventh place A-10 predicted team did not and may pay a heavy price for their failure.
Since showing up to play in the game appears to be optional how long will it be before the crowds dwindle at UD arena? Mediocrity reighns.
Old 12-01-2018, 09:14 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
I wish I had been paying more attention to who was supposed to be guarding Quinndary Weatherspoon (or Jackmerius Tacktheratrix, or whatever the h@!! his name is). Giving up 21-12 to that guy was unacceptable. I know he’s averaging over 17 ppg, but 12 rebounds? If we hold him to his normal 4 or 5, then rebounds are nearly dead-even, and we probably pick-up @ 5 points in a game we lost by 7 (that was actually closer than that).
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-01-2018, 09:32 AM
General

Thanked 2,337 Times in 1,410 Posts
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute
I gave it to Jordan Davis for a “lifetime in season award”. My son and I talk on the phone through every game. We now have a pregame bet on how many times JD misses the roll. Not kidding, like clockwork, 5 times a game. He’s restricting Cunningham’s clear looks at the hoop. On a team that has only the point guard that can creat his own shot, that’s a big, big, deal.
Mad Props to Jeff For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (12-01-2018)
Old 12-01-2018, 09:50 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,557 Times in 3,702 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Write in Vote

ALL THE FANS WHO LEFT EARLY

When MSU hit a 3 pointer followed by a timeout with 27.9 seconds left to take a 6 point lead, I thought we were having an arena fire evacuation drill. Mad rush to leave.

It was 845 on a Friday night, very few of us had to get up early the next day for work. The weather outside was as nice as could be expected considering the time of year. Yes our chances were slim of making a comeback, but it could happen. Sit down, cheer your Flyers on, and enjoy life people!
7 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Beatty Town Coach (12-01-2018), Flyer 86 (12-01-2018), Gazoo (12-01-2018), Jeff (12-01-2018), NYCFLYER (12-03-2018), OSU Flyer (12-01-2018), Viperstick (12-01-2018)
Old 12-01-2018, 10:12 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
ALL THE FANS WHO LEFT EARLY

When MSU hit a 3 pointer followed by a timeout with 27.9 seconds left to take a 6 point lead, I thought we were having an arena fire evacuation drill. Mad rush to leave.

It was 845 on a Friday night, very few of us had to get up early the next day for work. The weather outside was as nice as could be expected considering the time of year. Yes our chances were slim of making a comeback, but it could happen. Sit down, cheer your Flyers on, and enjoy life people!
Agreed. You’ve been there for 39-1/2 minutes! Will it kill you to stay the extra 28 seconds?!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-01-2018, 10:14 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,206 Times in 542 Posts
UDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond repute
I vote for the salmonella or botulism, whatever it was. With a healthy Josh, Dayton wins.
Mad Props to UDGutter2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (12-01-2018)
Old 12-01-2018, 10:28 AM
General

Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,143 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by UDGutter2 View Post
I vote for the salmonella or botulism, whatever it was. With a healthy Josh, Dayton wins.
I fear Chipotle did this
Mad Props to OSU Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
UDGutter2 (12-01-2018)
Old 12-01-2018, 10:31 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,558 Times in 941 Posts
maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
Voted for Crutcher. When it mattered he was content to dribble around way outside the arc. He could not penetrate get a shot or run a play. He seemed to stifle the offense when we needed it most.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,858 Times in 719 Posts
sheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond repute
Um, MSU's defense was pretty good. And thestarting lineup was collectively about a foot taller. I don't consider three straight losses to ranked* opponents the end of the world.

That said, they had this game in their grasp and let it slip away. My biggest concern right now I is on the the offensive end, surprisingly, specifically lack of outside shooting. Which is why I believe Frankie's redshirt was taken off.

* in the case of Oklahoma, I believe they'll be fringe top 25 this season.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:55 AM

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,704 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I vote for the now shop worn culprit, "all of the above".

This one hurt more than any of the other P5 losses because it really would have allowed us to recover somewhat. Instead it contributed to our funk.

This ooc gauntlet of opponents will either kill us before we get to the A10, or condition us for a good run at an A10 bye slot in the A10 Championship. I pray for the latter.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:18 AM

Thanked 10,128 Times in 5,864 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Trey Landers get overwhelming overdone praise when he has a good game, so it is his turn to get overwhelming overdone criticism for his lack of game yesterday. His head in the first 25+ minutes was in San Francisco. Has a nice ring, maybe a song for Tony B.
Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (12-01-2018)
Old 12-01-2018, 11:21 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,152 Times in 2,713 Posts
cj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond repute
Mikesell had a good stat line but he made a very un-Paxson like pass just under 6 minutes to start their comeback.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-01-2018, 11:23 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,223 Times in 585 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
I voted the same way UDGutter2 did. We win this game if a healthy Cunningham starts and just plays his usual game! You could tell he wasn't 100% as it affected his free throws etc.

What is it with Southwestern Ohio? I know football and basketball are two entirely different sports that can't even begin to be compared injury wise but between the Bengals and my Flyers players have a hard time staying healthy! A.J. Green, out three weeks with a sore toe! Dalton gets a season ending thumb injury (no big loss).

I also agreed with rollo in that Mikesell's boneheaded pass started the early Christmas present the Flyers gave to Mississippi St. because it was an immediate momentum change!
Old 12-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,223 Times in 585 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
I voted the same way UDGutter2 did. We win this game if a healthy Cunningham starts and just plays his usual game! You could tell he wasn't 100% as it affected his free throws etc.

What is it with Southwestern Ohio? I know football and basketball are two entirely different sports that can't even begin to be compared injury wise but between the Bengals and my Flyers players have a hard time staying healthy! A.J. Green, out three weeks with a sore toe! Dalton gets a season ending thumb injury (no big loss).

I also agreed with rollo in that Mikesell's boneheaded pass started the early Christmas present the Flyers gave to Mississippi St. because it was an immediate momentum change!
Old 12-01-2018, 11:42 AM
Captain

Kevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud ofKevinob15 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
Trey Landers get overwhelming overdone praise when he has a good game, so it is his turn to get overwhelming overdone criticism for his lack of game yesterday. His head in the first 25+ minutes was in San Francisco. Has a nice ring, maybe a song for Tony B.
Offensively he was absent but defensively he was THE guy. He had 3 blocks from my count countless disruptions, steals, and deflections. If we would have won he would have been my vote for player of the game by stifling their offense. If our guards could actually defend the ball we wouldn’t have to rely on trey to clean things up. The best things about Lander’s game don’t show up in the box score.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Kevinob15 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (12-03-2018)
Old 12-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,395 Times in 712 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sick, bad loss. Needed to be much more physical with number 11. He thought there was no nothing he couldn't do against UD. You have to make him think about it. He was never uncomfortable.
Old 12-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Colonel

sheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond repute
There's nothing he can't do versus most opponents. He is a very, very, very good basketball player.
Old 12-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,395 Times in 712 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
That's all the more reason to get physical with his little arse..
Old 12-02-2018, 04:57 PM
1st Lieutenant

Shawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of light
Can't we just understand the fact that this is a poor shooting team? And what makes anyone think this will improve next year other than we will win a few more games simply because there will be more depth and size? Turning the ball over at our alarming rate coupled with the fact that our guys who will shoot the most free throws aren't good is a recipe for failure!
Old 12-03-2018, 09:35 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,558 Times in 941 Posts
maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
we are 287th in 3 pt %

and 292nd in FT%. Who says we can't shoot?????
Old 12-03-2018, 02:04 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

oldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond repute
This is the second loser poll which includes blaming Grant's coaching and Mikesell as options for the most significant reason the Flyers loss.

It was Grant's willingness to adjust in real time to what the opposition was throwing at the Flyers that kept them in the game against Oklahoma and MSU. The switch to a zone in the Oklahoma game was something previous coaches would have been much more reluctant to do. And the result was that UD was able to take the lead and that it was not until well into the second half of the Oklahoma game that the opposition was able to figure it out.

The Flyers have been out manned in the last three games and the Coach has devised defensive game plans which have kept the Flyers in all three of the games.

Mikesell has a positive plus / minus ratio better than everybody on the team except perhaps Cohill but he gets nominated to take the blame because he had a bad pass. As if no one else on the team made bad passes. In fact every player on the team has committed stupid and lazy passes and lobs.

The Flyers have been at a height disadvantage in the prior three games and this height disadvantage was not to slouches who have height but no talent. The front courts of all three opponents were highly recruited and highly regarded. But the Flyers have held their own underneath for the most part. The problem for the Flyers in all these games was at the two guard spot. The two guard is a position that one would expect scoring consistency ideally from the outside but otherwise from drives to and finishing at the basket. We have not seen any outside shooting, although we would have expected it from Jordan Davis based on his freshman year. Perhaps the people playing the two guard spot are all more comfortable driving to the hoop and the fact that the opposition in the past three games have had trees underneath has hindered their ability to execute the move.

It is unreasonable to expect the inside players to be as effective against an opposition which has three to 5 inch height advantage at each position. the slack must by necessity be taken up by the guards. If the two guard spot had yielded 20 points each game then UD would probably have won at least two of the three games. Instead the spot yielded 9 points against Virginia, 14 points against Oklahoma and 9 points against MSU.
Mad Props to oldfan For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (12-03-2018)
Old 12-03-2018, 02:08 PM

Thanked 15,876 Times in 6,981 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
oldfan, we lost the game in the last 5 minutes of the first half and last 5 minutes of the 2nd half. In each case Howland called a timeout to set up plays and the tone of the game. Every other minute was a chess match...but when it mattered most - the end of each half - My Flyers were out of moves.
shocka43 (12-03-2018)
Old 12-03-2018, 04:56 PM
1st Lieutenant

Shawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of lightShawnee2 is a glorious beacon of light
Oldfan you are quite astute! Rollo please you are beginning to show signs of being not a very knowledgable basketball fan? UD had may wide and I mean wide open shots in the last 5 minutes they simply did not convert. This does not even closely address the point blank lay ins they missed and you are insinuating that AG was out coached?? I say poop on you Rollo!
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Shawnee2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (12-03-2018), SeasonTicketFan (12-03-2018), TerryK_67 (12-03-2018), UDGutter2 (12-03-2018)
Old 12-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Colonel

A good coach with superior talent will often win those situations. Howland is a VERY good coach, and besides being more talented, the MSU players were several inches taller than their UD counterparts.

It's a frustrating loss, because UD outplayed them for much of the game. But it's NOT a bad loss.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to sheg For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (12-04-2018), SeasonTicketFan (12-03-2018)
Old 12-03-2018, 06:35 PM

Thanked 9,809 Times in 4,072 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
We were out matched in terms of size and intensity in the last 6...however...the bench didn't do us any favors in countering the adjustments that MSU made. We had no counter...we can either blame personnel or coaching. Either they were the better team or we got out maneuvered at the end. It's a toss up and can go either way.

Yes, CAG has made really good adjustments as games went on this year.

Either way, it isn't a bad loss as much as it was a missed opportunity.
Mad Props to shocka43 For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (12-04-2018)