UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 07-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,704 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Schedules, TK, BG, WSU....

are a distant memory when you vacation for 10 days in SoCal. For the record I missed out on almost 700 posts here but easily caught up in a matter of an hour on return.

Same guys, same accusations, same valid schedule concerns ad infinatum, same rants and rantors. Ho humm.

Got to absorb a little more in LA re Brian Roberts. I actually give him 50/50 chance of getting an invite to the Lakers camp. Showed well in practices according to some eye witnesses. Biggest drawback is his lack of strength, not his size. Biggest strengths are his stroke, maturity, and not hanging his head after mistakes. Good feedback.

For the record I don't think Ted Kissell or Brian Gregory and his staff should be overly concerned about their decisions regarding the UD basketball direction. Definitely could have gone better up to now with a few breaks ( or one less broken bone). Future looks bright and a few dozen ticket holders are not going to ruin the party. They are the right two guys to lead UD for the next few years minimum.

I'm am proud of UD (ran into loads of USD fans that had nothing but good to say about UD), its heritage and its direction. Just have to get away to realize it. Just can't wait for the season to start. No amount of moaning can ruin the anticipation of this great upcoming season .

For you family guys heading for a California vacation, if you have 6 to 12 year olds take lots of Monopoly Money and head for Legoland in Carlsbad. Flat away the best and most fun amusement park for THAT age group anywhere and fascinating lego exhibits for any age. Teens may be a bit bored. Any amusement within 5 miles of the coast (this one is 1/2 mile) feels like it is air conditioned at 73 degrees and breezy, while inland cooks at 88 to 95. Beware= ocean water temp is a cool 65 degrees ( as if the kids care).

GO FLYERS!!
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2008, 04:43 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,355 Times in 586 Posts
College B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to have you back!

San Diego, sounds like you had a great time out West. I think your right about not having missed much while you were gone. I'm another guy who cannot wait until the season begins--should be a fun one to be a part of at UD. Glad your back safely!