User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 12-18-2011, 02:27 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vcmarsh View Post
It's not acrate? lol nice. ESPN.com/collegebasketball/page4 is hardly still relevant news. I fully expect to hear about it today, especially since it looks like some guy named Oral Roberts is going to run us out of the gym. But it's fine...hopefully Tu, Lyons, and Wells learn from this. We'll still go 16-0 in the A10. We'll still make the dance, and we'll still advance.
Good for you.
Advertisement
Old 12-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Just off the Jet

vcmarsh is infamous around these partsvcmarsh is infamous around these partsvcmarsh is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
Good for you.
It's nice that I can have that confidence, eh? I love knowing that I don't have to worry about being there in March

Last edited by vcmarsh; 12-18-2011 at 02:30 PM..
Old 12-18-2011, 02:30 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
It's nice that I can have that confidence eh? Not have to worry about being there in March
I?

You must be Holloway, Lyons or Wells. The rest of the team is playing ... well sort of playing.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:33 PM
General

Thanked 4,540 Times in 2,057 Posts
Glen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond reputeGlen Clark has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

It's not acrate? lol nice. ESPN.com/collegebasketball/page4 is hardly still relevant news. I fully expect to hear about it today, especially since it looks like some guy named Oral Roberts is going to run us out of the gym. But it's fine...hopefully Tu, Lyons, and Wells learn from this. We'll still go 16-0 in the A10. We'll still make the dance, and we'll still advance.
. . . and you'll still be a troll!
A low-life, no-good, side-windin' hornswagglin' space wastin' basement dwellin' scaredy-cat troll!

Old 12-18-2011, 11:55 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 3,077 Times in 1,230 Posts
NCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond reputeNCkevi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vcmarsh
Haven't you ever hit the game winning basket in a pickup game and said "Get the f*ck off the court?" Lol, I mean this is stuff we were saying when we were 13 years old, and you guys act like Xavier players invented it.
so what you're saying is that x has a talented team but their players have the maturity and mentaility of 13 year olds on the playground rather than college students on scholarship representing a Catholic University
Mad Props to NCkevi For This Totally Excellent Post:
longtimefan (12-19-2011)
Old 12-19-2011, 12:06 AM
Major

singlet_of_truth is a jewel in the roughsinglet_of_truth is a jewel in the roughsinglet_of_truth is a jewel in the roughsinglet_of_truth is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
Step back from the Kool Aid. If there was a way to prove it I would bet you a $1 that priests have almost exactly the same cross section of debauchery as the population at large. I mean, why not??? They're FROM the population at large, not Mars.

If there's a "wow" it's that I'm really surprised that you consider them to live on such a higher plane of sinless existence.
Gazoo, how dare you. The rates of pedophilia in the priesthood have to be WAY more than the rates of pedophilia in the average. To say they are the same is just insulting. The church has tried very hard to attract and protect this segment of the population. To suggest they haven't been successful would be insulting....
Old 12-19-2011, 12:06 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,080 Posts
UDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond repute
I...We'll still go 16-0 in the A10...
Do you really think you will go 16-0 in the league. Sagarin predicts you would lose to SLU, St Joes and Temple on the road and against us you would be favored by 0.4 points essentially a toss up.

I don't know your schedule but I doubt that you will go 16-0
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to UDEE79 For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyerfanatic86 (12-19-2011), T-Bone 84 (12-20-2011)