mollautt is on a distinguished road
Aaron Craft Verbals To Tennessee

=>Per Prep Spotlight:

http://www.prepspotlight.com/dachair...Q9cXoa5UZrdyaQ
Advertisement
Old 09-03-2008, 02:19 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 10,118 Times in 2,611 Posts
lhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh Well

Would have loved to have him be Juwan's backup in 2010. Good Luck to him, but the 2010 recruiting class will still be sensational. I am really hoping to get both Adreian and Patrick Young, every thing else would be amazing! Plus, there are a couple solid 2011 PG prospects from the area that could possibly go to UD. Oh well, his loss.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,302 Times in 3,005 Posts
Sea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lhsgolf19 View Post
Would have loved to have him be Juwan's backup in 2010.
That probably tells the story more than anything. UD already had a commitment in his class from a better player. Most kids don't sign up for that type of situation, especially with a Tennessee and Pearl calling.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

The Fat Tuna has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fat Tuna has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fat Tuna has a spectacular aura about
Huh? Golf are you serious? Tenn. offers him and you say his loss?

Hey, I would have loved to get this kid, he would have been a fantastic backup to Juwan. However, if I am him, there is no way I am going to backup a guy my age that I know is better than me. Maybe if Juwan was two years older, maybe, but not if they are the same age. Good luck to Craft and I hope he does well at Tenn.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:13 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 10,118 Times in 2,611 Posts
lhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Fat Tuna View Post
Huh? Golf are you serious? Tenn. offers him and you say his loss?

Hey, I would have loved to get this kid, he would have been a fantastic backup to Juwan. However, if I am him, there is no way I am going to backup a guy my age that I know is better than me. Maybe if Juwan was two years older, maybe, but not if they are the same age. Good luck to Craft and I hope he does well at Tenn.
Sorry if I sounded a little brash, I'm just saying I think he would have been a better fit here than with Bruce Pearl. But oh well, good luck to him and I hope he succeeds just not like Chris Lofton