Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-22-2018, 12:19 PM
Colonel

Ready Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant future
Mike Hartsock's Hot Takes on ESPN 1410 WING

I was never the biggest Hartsock fan, but yesterday he did an excellent interview on the Kinner & Schlemmer show. He gave his opinion on various Flyers questions that we’ve been discussing on Pride. Below is a timeline of some of the more interesting points that most Priders will be interested. With Hartsock working in the media in this market for almost 40 years and being deeply connected to the Flyers program, I believe he has earned creds and in my opinion his takes carry some weight. Again I haven’t been the biggest Hartsock fan over the years, but after hearing the interview he appears to be down to earth, very knowledgeable and has some great local stories.

When time permits, I implore you to listen to the entire interview as it is quite entertaining. Enjoy and I am looking forward to my fellow Priders' responses...

https://soundcloud.com/dayton-radio/...lemmer-3-21-18

http://www.wingam.com/shows/kinner-and-schlemmer/

Interview starts at: 44:10

“’Stay right there’ origin and explanation”
1:02:54 and 1:04:52

“Dayton will never be invited to join the Big East”. Many of you have hit this point dead on the head!
1:07:50

“Take on Grant”
1:19:30 Hartsock was asked to give his take on Coach Grant, but they went to break and never came back to the question. I wonder if he refused to answer or just another case of bad radio …Hmmm!

“Flyers’ TV ratings”
1:24:33

“It will be a long while before WSU and UD play again”
1:26:07

1:34:42 Hartsock is gone, but there’s more Flyers talk.

Last edited by Ready Action; 03-22-2018 at 12:22 PM..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Ready Action For This Totally Excellent Post:
Radar (03-22-2018), UDTradition (03-23-2018)
Advertisement
Old 03-22-2018, 12:34 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,283 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
May listen, may not. I initially thought Schlemmer to be a good dude and was sorry when he went off the air previously. I've turned him on a couple of times since his return...as our season was ending and A10 loss. He did nothing but trash UD and AG...went back to my regularly scheduled programming.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:22 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,009 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Both those clowns on 1460 are absolute ham n' eggers and total embarrassments. Both know ZILCH about sports and can't even put entire sentences together. Just amazing that a town and surrounding areas with probably over 500K people can't get a legit sports radio program with knowledgeable and charismatic people..
Old 03-22-2018, 03:15 PM
Major General

Thanked 3,699 Times in 1,668 Posts
DallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Check that
Mad Props to DallasFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
OSU Flyer (03-22-2018)
Old 03-22-2018, 03:33 PM
General

Thanked 4,320 Times in 2,124 Posts
Medford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond repute
Don't really care for Justin Kinner, or at least the bits and pieces that I've heard. I used to listen to Schlemmer on his old gig. He knows a decent amount about sports, managed the Flyer's baseball team for a while, plus some in the Northern League. I was always "ok" with him, felt like he too often took the time to talk to anyone willing to call in and talk about any mundane sports topic, but whatever; I think he'd consider himself a ham 'n egger.

Anyhoo, when he went thru his last radio gig and all of his issues were revealed leading into the benefits that were done for him, I was surprised to learn how little he earned. $7 an hour, just for the time he was on the air. Got to figure he put in another 3-4 hours putting the show together, getting host set up, etc... all of that unpaid. That's a hard gig, I don't care how much you love sports.

I thought Hartsock did a nice job on that spot, I never thought I'd come away appreciating that interview as much as I did.
Old 03-22-2018, 04:25 PM
General

Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,143 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DallasFlyer View Post
Check that
Mad Props to OSU Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
UD_Earl (03-22-2018)
Old 03-22-2018, 04:29 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,125 Times in 4,170 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
I have always really liked Mike Hartsock. I believe that the seemingly incessant bashing that he gets on here is very unjustified. He interviewed me in high school as the Player of the Week. He was a real nice guy, he was a total class act.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ud2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
jpk4ud (03-24-2018), Southwest (03-22-2018), UD_Earl (03-22-2018)
Old 03-22-2018, 04:52 PM
1st Lieutenant

UD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by steve View Post
Both those clowns on 1460 are absolute ham n' eggers and total embarrassments. Both know ZILCH about sports and can't even put entire sentences together. Just amazing that a town and surrounding areas with probably over 500K people can't get a legit sports radio program with knowledgeable and charismatic people..
Agreed! First of all, they are not remotely compelling to listen to. Second, they do zero work or research. They say things like Mack makes $1.5 million a year when he makes $2.5 to $3 million. They don't do the hard work to be good. They go on what they think or what they heard as opposed to what they know.
I guess you get what you pay for.
Old 03-22-2018, 04:56 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Alberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond repute
I Agree

He is very knowledgeable and very professional. He has been a WHIO-TV mainstay for a long time. He is not a network caliber play-by-play man but his job is to report local news and sports.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:30 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,395 Times in 712 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
I liked the Hartsock interview, it had an intellectual element to it. It probably is hard to keep your emotions, feelings, and opinions, out of the process in a job like his. However, I do recall that after Miller left for Indiana, the Hartsock said on the air, that some of you think it's not a better program at Indiana, and then followed up with a little Jab tord UD fans by saying "here's a clue it is." Which is fine for his opinion, but I always felt he not jab at the fans who hold a different perspective. Especially when over the past 15 years, it really isn't that obvious or night day with the IU/UD comparison.

As for the early portion of the show, Justin Kinner was getting pretty beat down; and, typically folks who are only throwing half the deck at him. I wish I would have been on the program I would have battered him around the park.

since this Hartsock thing is come up, I want to ask either Hartsock or Keith w. this question: just a moment before the tip of of what I believe is the first game in charleston last november, heart suck came over to the media table, and said something to KW, and they both Smurcked, and laughed, as Hartsock walked by on his way to the end of the Court to resume his position with his camera? I sure would love to know what could be that funny just seconds prior to tipoff? Hummm? Are we fans big idiots because we follow the Dayton Flyers? Or is because we don't carry our camera to sporting events? Or, maybe it's because we post thoughts on silly insider message boards like this one?

I tell ya what would be really great, is if they would bring a panel of UD fans on the show, each with some different perspective about the program. Yes, I would hope that it be folks who actually knew something about college basketball, the historical aspects of the sport, and of UD program.

did you really need Mike Hartsock to inform you that Dayton was never getting into the Big East?

truth of the matter is, that college basketball is still a localized and Regional sport. Although some games are on National Television, the vast majority of your media coverage and Outlets our local news local newspapers local radio shows and talk shows, and your own school or conference websites. essentially you are competing against universities within your conference your state or your Regional or semi national localities. there is never going to be a constant exception to these realities. and if it were me, and I was the UD Administration, I would not forget this reality when plotting and thinking about how to manage things. the great vast majority of your dollars and your support or coming from people within a couple hours over University. It's just that simple. So I hope to goodness, and pray to the basketball gods and the good managerial sense of the UD administrators, and and now that Hartsock has acknowledged it in front of the Free World, we can all move past this fake Big East talk forever. Wipe it from your systems; because it has not been nor will it ever be, healthy for the fan base to continue suffering from the I can't stand the Atlantic 10 I long for the Big E syndrome. let's just move forward being the most dominant program ever in the history of Atlantic and basketball and that will solve all the Bates about any of this garbage about UD being a stepping stone or a so-called mid-major, which doesn't even exist is technical concept, or any other kind of negative dress-down derogatory descriptions of the program.

Loved the interview Mr. Hartsock, thank you.

Go Flyers; GO A10...forever!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2018, 05:35 PM
Brigadier General

Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, I used the voice mic on that.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:46 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,316 Times in 1,328 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Beatty Town Coach View Post
Sorry, I used the voice mic on that.
Was heart suck the mic or was that your true feelings?
Old 03-22-2018, 05:53 PM
Brigadier General

It was the mic. But funny to be sure...I meant nothing by it.
Mad Props to Beatty Town Coach For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (03-22-2018)
Old 03-22-2018, 07:09 PM
2nd Lieutenant

ortez52 is just really niceortez52 is just really niceortez52 is just really niceortez52 is just really niceortez52 is just really nice
Smile 1410 sports talk

Gentlemen I dont agree with your take on the show. I am a long time listener of Mark old show could not stand what WING had on before this. The pervious host was lousy never had a original thought one. He never let the callers talk it was always his opinion and only his. He took topics from shows down in Cincinnati and from face book pages here local. I am a big buckeye football fan and could not listen to bucknuts when he was on The show that is on now is a work in progress but has got better and better. Justine is young and knew on the sports scene around here Mark is good at what he does he tells you what he thinks and if you don't agree he listens to what you have to say. This is what sports talk is suppose to be ,something we have not had in this town in a long time. I grew up listening to the Pete Franklins ,Bob Trumpy Lyle Steig and so on . Give it another listen call in if you disagree they will listen. When the bashed UD I got upset because of the UD ,Wright State being compared which seems to happen ,But again two different programs and really nothing in common. Justine made some remarks about UD I did not agree with but he is a WSU grad, Mark did coach at UD and his questions about the program was well founded and what a lot of people wanted to know. After what broke today got to give Mark credit he gave a very well put together view. Give these guys a chance its a lot better than what we have had in a long time, they talk local national and has some big time guest both local and national and the best thing they let you talk.

Last edited by ortez52; 03-22-2018 at 07:12 PM..
Old 03-22-2018, 08:20 PM
1st Lieutenant

UD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ortez52 View Post
Gentlemen I dont agree with your take on the show. I am a long time listener of Mark old show could not stand what WING had on before this. The pervious host was lousy never had a original thought one. He never let the callers talk it was always his opinion and only his. He took topics from shows down in Cincinnati and from face book pages here local. I am a big buckeye football fan and could not listen to bucknuts when he was on The show that is on now is a work in progress but has got better and better. Justine is young and knew on the sports scene around here Mark is good at what he does he tells you what he thinks and if you don't agree he listens to what you have to say. This is what sports talk is suppose to be ,something we have not had in this town in a long time. I grew up listening to the Pete Franklins ,Bob Trumpy Lyle Steig and so on . Give it another listen call in if you disagree they will listen. When the bashed UD I got upset because of the UD ,Wright State being compared which seems to happen ,But again two different programs and really nothing in common. Justine made some remarks about UD I did not agree with but he is a WSU grad, Mark did coach at UD and his questions about the program was well founded and what a lot of people wanted to know. After what broke today got to give Mark credit he gave a very well put together view. Give these guys a chance its a lot better than what we have had in a long time, they talk local national and has some big time guest both local and national and the best thing they let you talk.
They are amateurs. Neither is very articulate. Neither does their homework. Neither would have a chance at every working in a larger market.
Old 03-22-2018, 08:38 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,082 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
POOR Guy

I remember Hartsock always seemed to have miss-spoken whether on his TV sport segment or on air under the TV lights during a broadcast game.....

He was constantly 'checking himself' make mid-sentence corrections. It didn't matter if it was the score, the player's name, the team UD was playing ... it didn't matter .... got to give credit to WHIO they are loyal ...

It wasn't that he didn't have the knowledge or that he wasn't a nice guy... it had to be something else .... maybe ON AIR presence ...
Old 03-22-2018, 08:45 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,082 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Medford View Post
Don't really care for Justin Kinner, or at least the bits and pieces that I've heard. .....
Intrigued I listened to IHeart Radio today. It was while the two of them discussed between them and callers about the exodus of players today ...

I think I know the identity of the poster Smitty ...... It JUST HAS TO BE JUSTIN

He came across similar to one suspect poster Smitty you know who ....

It just got be the coach .... things are terrible ... who are they going to get to replace them with .... doubted every proposition or thought presented, etc.

I had better things to do so I shut them off!
Old 03-22-2018, 11:36 PM
2nd Lieutenant

ortez52 is just really niceortez52 is just really niceortez52 is just really niceortez52 is just really niceortez52 is just really nice
I don't want the network guys I want guys like what I grew up with guys that you could sit at a bar or a barber shop and just talk sports and give there opinion. I don't want stats and nothing but facts I want friendly discussions and maybe learn a little something I didn't no.And a little argument once in awhile but I also want it to end on good terms.Don't like these guys who think they know it all. WING has brought in a show that has a chance to be that. They are just two regular guys talking sports, not know it all's. And can admit they don't have all the answers. I don't think these two guys are going to have any trouble having topics ,guests callers and listeners. We wont have the Yankees or Red Sox, or New England or SEC forced down our throat's everyday.
Mad Props to ortez52 For This Totally Excellent Post:
UDEE79 (03-23-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 08:01 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,009 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by UD_Earl View Post
They are amateurs. Neither is very articulate. Neither does their homework. Neither would have a chance at every working in a larger market.
Both guys know ZILCH and that's still on a good day after they MIGHT get caught up on sports happenings and real facts. Schlemmer the other day kept insisting the Bengals were going to keep AJ McCarron. An hour later he signs with the Bills. All these 2 clowns do is try to one-up each other with a joke and then they both giggle......Kinner was talking about how great the Horizon league tournament was for media and press and all he could talk about was the ice cream they had. Are you freakin' kidding me? Then a few days later he's all excited about the next day's guest on 1410. Guess who??? None other than the sports director, Hutch, over at WDTN. Are you kidding me?
Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
UD_Earl (03-23-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 10:47 AM
2nd Lieutenant

Again Its local sports, if you don't like it you have fox and what's left of ESPN its someone's opinion That what the average sports fan talks about. If you don't like what they have to say call them they will listen and I bet they don't hang up on you. Didn't like all the talk about WSU and there coach being better than Grant or that the only reason he got the job because he went to school at UD And had a whole day they talked about it.Justine is a young guy a WSU grad that's why he was so excited. I didn't like that he thinks UD cant be a top 25 program every year but that was his opinion and he would debate on it. Know Mark and Mark Adams told him he was wrong. Again name me one talk show host is always rigt.They are sure better than the joke they had on there before.

Last edited by ortez52; 03-23-2018 at 10:51 AM..
Old 03-23-2018, 10:49 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
ortez52 - do you have some connection to the show ?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-23-2018, 02:50 PM

Thanked 2,415 Times in 1,074 Posts
UDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Ortez I listen because they talk about local sports. They aren’t the greatest but I pick them over National sport talk.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-23-2018, 03:27 PM

Thanked 2,415 Times in 1,074 Posts
UDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond reputeUDEE79 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Ortez I listen because they talk about local sports. They aren’t the greatest but I pick them over National sport talk.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-23-2018, 04:27 PM
Major

momszer has much to be proud ofmomszer has much to be proud ofmomszer has much to be proud ofmomszer has much to be proud ofmomszer has much to be proud ofmomszer has much to be proud ofmomszer has much to be proud ofmomszer has much to be proud of
Steve,

Ice cream has been a hot topic during the broadcast of ESPN hoops games when Jay Bilas is broadcasting. You need to keep up with the times man. :-)
Old 03-23-2018, 04:42 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
I scream, you scream ....
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-23-2018, 06:01 PM
Captain

MikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to beholdMikeFlyer is a splendid one to behold
Sports talk is boring radio or tv. coming from a huge fan of all kinds of sports. Most of the time I feel like I know more than them.
Old 03-23-2018, 11:04 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MikeFlyer View Post
Sports talk is boring radio or tv. coming from a huge fan of all kinds of sports. Most of the time I feel like I know more than them.
That last part you just described many posters on UDPRIDE