User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-17-2014, 02:30 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
"You Will Be Proud Of This Team"

That is what Archie said at the end of the Red/Blue scrimmage. The question is when will you be proud of this team
Advertisement
Old 03-17-2014, 02:38 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Already there. After the St. Joes debacle, to come back and win UMass, @SLU and Richmond, I was impressed.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Avid Flyer (03-17-2014), flyerfanatic86 (03-17-2014), flyerfever (03-17-2014), Tony T 71 (03-17-2014)
Old 03-17-2014, 02:58 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,503 Times in 4,705 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I am VERY proud of this team. They easily could have folded at 13-8.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to San Diego Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Avid Flyer (03-17-2014), flyerfever (03-17-2014), Tony T 71 (03-17-2014)
Old 03-17-2014, 02:59 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Same here, except to go on a 9-1 run after a 1-6 start is unbelievable. Best part is that it was Archie who matured the most during that span. If he keeps winning and smiling he may lose his "Archie" tag.
Mad Props to Avid Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyerfever (03-17-2014)
Old 03-17-2014, 03:16 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

flyerfever is a splendid one to beholdflyerfever is a splendid one to beholdflyerfever is a splendid one to beholdflyerfever is a splendid one to beholdflyerfever is a splendid one to beholdflyerfever is a splendid one to behold
He looked like a kid on Christmas morning on that Ch. 7 clip. I get the sense that his explosion of expression was for his players. Anyone?
Old 03-17-2014, 03:32 PM
General

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,551 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
The team has my support. The late-season run has been inspiring. The whole Flyer community gets inspired whenever we are dancing.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:40 PM
Captain

DaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to beholdDaytonDecibelDungeon is a splendid one to behold
Can someone pull up the poll we had on here at the beginning of the basketball year predicting our end-of-year record (or maybe it was 'which tourny will UD be in at the end of the year'???).

I think it will be interesting to see what everyone's thoughts were in comparison to how we've ended the regular season.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:52 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,914 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DaytonDecibelDungeon View Post
Can someone pull up the poll we had on here at the beginning of the basketball year predicting our end-of-year record (or maybe it was 'which tourny will UD be in at the end of the year'???).

I think it will be interesting to see what everyone's thoughts were in comparison to how we've ended the regular season.
Using the advance search forums I went back to March '13 and was unable to find any Poll predicting 'wins' for the 2013-14 season...maybe there was a discussion thread about 'how do you think we'll do' but I don't have the patience to look for it.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:57 PM
Colonel

pmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyGola View Post
The team has my support. The late-season run has been inspiring. The whole Flyer community gets inspired whenever we are dancing.
Now we just need to do it more consistently...

I bet our recruits for next year are thrilled!