User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 03-19-2015, 12:11 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,933 Posts
Avid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeAvid Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
So fatigue did enter into the game.

Thought it was interesting the studio guys indicated that they though Marks was a little fatigued at the end of the game making uncustomary TO's.

Guess he didn't listen to that song, "I'm not tiered"

Another one point NCAA victory, whew. Not lets get Henton and Providence and let him know what he was missing by not signing with UD.
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2015, 12:13 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,262 Times in 666 Posts
FlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Avid Flyer View Post
Thought it was interesting the studio guys indicated that they though Marks was a little fatigued at the end of the game making uncustomary TO's.

I think it was just as much a result of Kyle Davis' hounding defense.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:16 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,167 Times in 5,895 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Marks is a great player, but he tries to do too much. Sibert may not be quite as skilled, but he lets the game come to him, and does not force the action where there is none.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:18 AM
General

Thanked 5,455 Times in 2,384 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
We looked exhausted making every shot down the stretch.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:21 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,612 Times in 2,463 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
In the radio post game Archie said Kyle was gassed, but "there was no way I was taking him out".
Mad Props to Lifelong Flyer Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
ScottyExpress (03-19-2015)
Old 03-19-2015, 12:25 AM
Major

ScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud ofScottyExpress has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lifelong Flyer Fan View Post
In the radio post game Archie said Kyle was gassed, but "there was no way I was taking him out".
They've got all off season to rest. Special season we've got going on here folks, may Archie work them like dogs (in the games) till the Final Four!
Old 03-19-2015, 01:45 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,391 Times in 2,478 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
I watched some of the A-10 Champ game and all of this one. We had tired legs in both in my opinion. You see it in shots being missed and D. But these men refuse to give into it and play thru.

I actually hated watching these last two games. But I'm in awe of these 7 men. You hear the phrase "leave it all on the court". And I've seen teams walk off the court drenched in those efforts. But I've never seen will-power like I've seen from these 7 men. They've entered these last two games with so little in the tank to give and yet somehow tonight they found a way to find and use every drop in the tank -- long after there should have been none left.
9 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to BeckysTXA For This Totally Excellent Post:
1in25 (03-19-2015), bobber (03-19-2015), CE80 (03-19-2015), Glen Clark (03-19-2015), Lifelong Flyer Fan (03-19-2015), MDFlyer (03-19-2015), NJFlyr71 (03-19-2015), ScottyExpress (03-19-2015), Whacker (03-19-2015)
Old 03-19-2015, 01:55 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,687 Times in 927 Posts
bobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond repute
This!