UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball > Archived Seasonal Game Threads > 2016-2017 Game Threads

2016-2017 Game Threads Specific threads dedicated to each home and away game for UD Men's Basketball.

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 02-08-2017, 10:15 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 10,011 Times in 2,590 Posts
lhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond repute
Rhode Island Game Thread

Massive Game in Kingston on Friday, we can take control pretty much with a win... Let's make it back to back wins in RI and sweep the season series!

Game is at 7 PM on Friday Night and will be shown on ESPN2.

Starting Lineup:
G 11 Jeff Dowtin 6’3” 170 FR Upper Marlboro, Maryland
G 32 Jared Terrell 6’3” 215 JR Weymouth, Massachusetts
G 0 E.C. Matthews 6’5” 200 JR Detroit, Michigan
F 12 Hassan Martin 6’7” 235 SR Staten Island, New York
F 23 Kuran Iverson 6’9” 215 SR Hartford, Connecticut

We know as Matthews (15.1 PPG) and Martin (14.1 PPG, 6.5 RPG, 2.9 BPG) go, URI goes. Also, Iverson is having a really good year too, over 9 points and 7 rebounds a night.

Josh Cunningham major X-Factor!

I believe we can get it done... Go UD!
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2017, 07:23 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,697 Times in 1,281 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
Could this game be a "white out"?

Forecast calls for blizzard conditions in Kingston today, with 10-14" of snow. Blowing and drifting snow Friday.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:27 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,823 Times in 6,961 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Old 02-09-2017, 07:49 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,290 Times in 1,310 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone know of the Flyers travel plans? It may be very difficult to get here the next two days.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:13 AM
General

Thanked 4,302 Times in 2,113 Posts
Medford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond repute
any word on Jarvis Garrett? I saw something the other day that makes me think he's getting close to getting back to practice, but I also get the sense he's a while away from getting back to game action.

If they don't fly out tonight, this storm is moving pretty quick and I can't imagine they'd have much issue flying into Providence tomorrow morning. There will be lots of snow on the ground, but plenty of time to clear off the runway and highways to Kingston. If this were heading into a saturday and the game was scheduled for 12:00 it may not happen, but I think they'll have plenty of time to get in friday morning at the worst and be ready for the evening tip. Less than ideal, I'm sure they'd like to fly out the night before if possible, but flying charter, it can't be all that bad.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:26 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Medford View Post
any word on Jarvis Garrett? I saw something the other day that makes me think he's getting close to getting back to practice, but I also get the sense he's a while away from getting back to game action.

If they don't fly out tonight, this storm is moving pretty quick and I can't imagine they'd have much issue flying into Providence tomorrow morning. There will be lots of snow on the ground, but plenty of time to clear off the runway and highways to Kingston. If this were heading into a saturday and the game was scheduled for 12:00 it may not happen, but I think they'll have plenty of time to get in friday morning at the worst and be ready for the evening tip. Less than ideal, I'm sure they'd like to fly out the night before if possible, but flying charter, it can't be all that bad.
I think the conference rules require the team to be in town the night before the game. I don't know how they handle extenuating circumstances. My guess with the game on ESPN2, they will make an exception so long as the Flyers are not unduly harmed by getting in too late.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:29 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,545 Times in 3,692 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CT Flyer View Post
Does anyone know of the Flyers travel plans? It may be very difficult to get here the next two days.
If you get the 18" of snow they predict along with 50 mph winds, my prediction is the game will be played Saturday night. Stay safe
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (02-09-2017), Lifelong Flyer Fan (02-09-2017)
Old 02-09-2017, 09:31 AM

Thanked 6,299 Times in 3,002 Posts
Sea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond reputeSea Bass has a reputation beyond repute
problem might be with the refs
Old 02-09-2017, 10:48 AM
I Am A Statistical God

Thanked 6,132 Times in 2,308 Posts
Figgie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sea Bass View Post
problem might be with the refs
But we're not playing Saint Bonaventure, so it will be okay.
Old 02-09-2017, 11:01 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,734 Times in 1,008 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lhsgolf19 View Post
Massive Game in Kingston on Friday, we can take control pretty much with a win... Let's make it back to back wins in RI and sweep the season series!

Game is at 7 PM on Friday Night and will be shown on ESPN2.

Starting Lineup:
G 11 Jeff Dowtin 6’3” 170 FR Upper Marlboro, Maryland
G 32 Jared Terrell 6’3” 215 JR Weymouth, Massachusetts
G 0 E.C. Matthews 6’5” 200 JR Detroit, Michigan
F 12 Hassan Martin 6’7” 235 SR Staten Island, New York
F 23 Kuran Iverson 6’9” 215 SR Hartford, Connecticut

We know as Matthews (15.1 PPG) and Martin (14.1 PPG, 6.5 RPG, 2.9 BPG) go, URI goes. Also, Iverson is having a really good year too, over 9 points and 7 rebounds a night.

Josh Cunningham major X-Factor!

I believe we can get it done... Go UD!
Got to keep moving moving moving and passing passing passing and CANNOT have 15 plus TO's..
Old 02-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Just off the Jet

RunninRams has a spectacular aura aboutRunninRams has a spectacular aura aboutRunninRams has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
If you get the 18" of snow they predict along with 50 mph winds, my prediction is the game will be played Saturday night. Stay safe
the roads will be cleaned up by friday morning. no concerns with getting this one in. 12-18 is a good total, but not enough to shut things down for more than a day up here.
Old 02-09-2017, 02:50 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,697 Times in 1,281 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Originally Posted by RunninRams View Post
the roads will be cleaned up by friday morning. no concerns with getting this one in. 12-18 is a good total, but not enough to shut things down for more than a day up here.
As stated previously, it's unlikely the game will (or can) be played on the same day as travel. If in fact their flight is delayed until tomorrow. The referees need to get there as well. But local CYO replacements can probably do just as well!
Old 02-09-2017, 03:35 PM
I Am A Statistical God

Thanked 6,132 Times in 2,308 Posts
Figgie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
But local CYO replacements can probably do just as well!
Are you saying we should put rollo on the team charter flight?
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Figgie123 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Radar (02-10-2017), rollo (02-10-2017)
Old 02-09-2017, 03:54 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,522 Times in 2,440 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Archie will be on the Mark Neal show this afternoon. Show starts at 4, I think the promo said @4:25. May find out about travel.
http://www.wingam.com/
Listened, travel wasn't mentioned except when Mark wished him safe travels, so they haven't left yet.

Last edited by Lifelong Flyer Fan; 02-09-2017 at 04:41 PM..
Old 02-10-2017, 03:52 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,143 Times in 2,707 Posts
cj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond repute
URI -2 with the over/under at 140.
Old 02-10-2017, 06:00 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,545 Times in 3,692 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Medford View Post
any word on Jarvis Garrett? .
Just saw on twitter that he will not play tonight due to illness
Old 02-10-2017, 06:12 PM
General of the Air Force

lhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
Just saw on twitter that he will not play tonight due to illness
Yup missing 8th straight game
Old 02-10-2017, 06:49 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lhsgolf19 View Post
Yup missing 8th straight game
Watch when they take a shot of the bench. He is always there and looks like he has lost a ton of weight. If it was mono I don't think he would be there. Maybe its UC like Maddie Blais on the womens team had. The whole situation has seemed very odd.
Old 02-10-2017, 06:54 PM

Thanked 10,096 Times in 5,841 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Charles promised Bucky 18 and 10 tonight. We could use it.
Old 02-10-2017, 06:59 PM

jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Archie says that hopefully he can get Josh in tonight. He did not sound optimistic about his basketball conditioning, but who knows with Archie.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Lieutenant General

C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
Archie says that hopefully he can get Josh in tonight. He did not sound optimistic about his basketball conditioning, but who knows with Archie.
Exactly. Archie is not under oath so anything is possible.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Lieutenant General

How is there a slick spot at mid court?
Old 02-10-2017, 07:08 PM
Lieutenant General

They are going right at Mikesell.
Mad Props to C-time For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (02-10-2017)
Old 02-10-2017, 07:09 PM

Mikesell needs to guard his man.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:11 PM
Lieutenant General

Mikesell needs to guard his man.
He can't guard Iverson. Not athletic enough.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:11 PM
General of the Air Force

7-6 URI at the 1st Timeout... KD with 2 FTs after the TO
Old 02-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,545 Times in 932 Posts
maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
And he's much bigger,
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to maddog07 For This Totally Excellent Post:
C-time (02-10-2017)
Old 02-10-2017, 07:13 PM

We start 2-7.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by maddog07 View Post
And he's much bigger,
Posted via Mobile Device
That too! Hopefully nobody red pips me for agreeing with your post
Old 02-10-2017, 07:15 PM
Staff Writer

Thanked 6,890 Times in 2,908 Posts
Swampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond reputeSwampy Meadows has a reputation beyond repute
Hey real, live, in person announcers-- of course Bristol ain't that far away
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-10-2017, 07:16 PM
Lieutenant General

This is kind of early for Crosby and what was that horrible shot
Old 02-10-2017, 07:17 PM

Thanked 1,080 Times in 676 Posts
udx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant future
Still seems strange not to see coach Baron there for Rhode Island and his two sons Jimmy and Billy who played there for 12 years.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:20 PM
Lieutenant General

Ok that's enough of Sam. Airball and a walk.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:23 PM
General of the Air Force

15-10 URI with 12 min left
Old 02-10-2017, 07:25 PM
General

Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,539 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Scoochie is playing tired.

Scoochie with poor defense then a silly foul for a three point play. The last several games Scoochie has slept on defense in the first half.

udx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant future
Don't want to spot them a lead and have to climb back.
Lieutenant General

15-10 Rhody. U12 TO

I get the sense Archie isn't happy with Scoochie's D.

Also I'm gonna give Crosby credit for that pass to Mikesell. It did get knocked away from RM but it was a nice look. (Note: This is a positive comment about JC)
Major General

Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,038 Posts
priceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond repute
There are open lanes to the basket, we just need someone besides Kendall to finish.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:27 PM
Lieutenant General

Darrell tries to finish at the rim. That's not a good thing.
Lieutenant General

maddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant futuremaddog07 has a brilliant future
Think DD is maybe a little intimidated???
Posted via Mobile Device

We are 3-15
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,960 Times in 2,652 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Following the ticker on ESPN. Looks like it's less than "poetry".
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Major

VirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to behold
Crosby 0-3
Old 02-10-2017, 07:28 PM
General of the Air Force

T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C-time View Post
15-10 Rhody. U12 TO

I get the sense Archie isn't happy with Scoochie's D.

Also I'm gonna give Crosby credit for that pass to Mikesell. It did get knocked away from RM but it was a nice look. (Note: This is a positive comment about JC)
How dare you?!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-10-2017, 07:30 PM
General of the Air Force

Looks like it's getting out of hand. 17-10 - not good.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-10-2017, 07:30 PM

Thanked 1,403 Times in 429 Posts
Flyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond repute
These foul calls are jokes.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:31 PM

21% fuel goal percentage.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:32 PM

Flyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond repute
And Josh enters!
Lieutenant General

KD with a 3 when UD needed it!!

Cunningham is in the game.
General of the Air Force

welcome back Josh
Old 02-10-2017, 07:34 PM

And Josh picks up two fouls right away
Old 02-10-2017, 07:34 PM

Wonderful to see Josh in.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:35 PM
Lieutenant General

So was the foul on Scoochie or Cunningham? TV says Scoochie. Live Stats say Cunningham
Old 02-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Major

VirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to beholdVirgM is a splendid one to behold
Crosby us a disaster
Old 02-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Lieutenant General

Come on stop the Cros before this get out of hand.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-10-2017, 07:37 PM
General of the Air Force

22-17 URI with 6:40 left... Kendall with 2 FTs after the TO

I thought it was Scoochie.
General

TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Get Darrell in at the point. I have officially given up on John Crosby, and I had hopes that he would learn something. He hasn't.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:38 PM
Lieutenant General

Crosby turns it over. Okay Archie NOW is the time to play your SENIOR point guard with 2 fouls. If you try to play the rest of the half with Crosby this may get out of hand. Also give Darrell or Kyle a chance if you refuse to play Scoochie.

Must have been on Schooch, since he came out. What is his deal, two fouls in the first half of most game.
Lieutenant General

Online stats still say Scoochie only has 1 foul
Old 02-10-2017, 07:39 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,673 Times in 2,505 Posts
TA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond repute
Crosby just has no clue on running the point.
General of the Air Force

According to the ticker:
-Crosby missed a 3, and Rhody got a bucket. Then
-Crosby made a turnover, and Rhody got a bucket.

Sound about right?
Posted via Mobile Device
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,522 Times in 2,440 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Larry said the foul was on Cunningham
Old 02-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,542 Times in 722 Posts
CoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond repute
So, can't hit from the outside, and URI blocking everything in the inside. Now SS with two fouls? Not. Good..
Captain

RamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud of
Get Mikesell out of the game. Not strong enough, not a good enough athlete. Misses wide open looks all the time. I'm so sick of seeing this. Why is he still logging bug minutes.
Mad Props to RamodWaleskowski For This Totally Excellent Post:
C-time (02-10-2017)
Lieutenant General

He's one for his last 10.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Lieutenant General

Scoochie back in. I think the ESPN guys screwed up.

Also Mikesell is getting torched by Iverson
Old 02-10-2017, 07:42 PM
Captain

RamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud of
Get him out the **** game. Poor defensive rotation on Mikesells part leads to open three. Get him off the floor!!!!
Lieutenant General

Where was Scoochie throwing that?!?!?!
General of the Air Force

Crosby turns it over. Okay Archie NOW is the time to play your SENIOR point guard with 2 fouls. If you try to play the rest of the half with Crosby this may get out of hand. Also give Darrell or Kyle a chance if you refuse to play Scoochie.
I like the "Darryl or Kyle" angle. At this point in this season, Crosby is a clusterf&$@ wrapped in a FUBAR, and then burnt like 10-minute toast.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to T-Bone 84 For This Totally Excellent Post:
C-time (02-10-2017)
Old 02-10-2017, 07:44 PM

Down 10. Shooting 20% to their 50%.
General

Schoochie must think he is having a nightmare.
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Pollard and X need to be on the court at the same time. We're getting nothing from anyone else.
General of the Air Force

28-18 URI under 4 left
Old 02-10-2017, 07:45 PM
Captain

Again Mikesell. Poor defensive rotation leads to an open three from iverson. Get his ass off the floor!!!!
Lieutenant General

And Sam tries a shot he has no shot of hitting.

Rhody is forcing UD to have the wrong people taking shots or forcing really difficult shots from the guys who should be shooting.

Crosby, Mikesell, and Sam have no business in this game.
General

Originally Posted by RamodWaleskowski View Post
Get Mikesell out of the game. Not strong enough, not a good enough athlete. Misses wide open looks all the time. I'm so sick of seeing this. Why is he still logging bug minutes.
He can't finish around the bucket. In fact, no one is finishing tonight. I feel this game getting out of hand.
Brigadier General

CoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeeCan has a reputation beyond repute
Put X on Iverson
Major General

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,418 Posts
m21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond reputem21eagle45 has a reputation beyond repute
Can somebody tell Mikesell to play Defense please. All 13 over Iverson's points have come with RM on him.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:46 PM
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by T-Bone 84 View Post
I like the "Darryl or Kyle" angle. At this point in this season, Crosby is a clusterf&$@ wrapped in a FUBAR, and then burnt like 10-minute toast.
Posted via Mobile Device
Could not have said it better. By the still has supports . Unphukingfathomable. He's like this every game.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-10-2017, 07:46 PM

Cannot lose Kendall.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:47 PM
Lieutenant General

So Kendall either broke his nose or lost some teeth. That ain't good.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:47 PM
General of the Air Force

Still not near a TV, but that's probably a good thing, from the sound of things.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-10-2017, 07:48 PM

Can someone tell me why Sam and Mikesell are playing? Mikesell adds nothing on offense and overhedges and has given Iverson open shots. Sam is too slow to react.

Great Pollard hurt so we are stuck with Sam.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by CoffeeCan View Post
Put X on Iverson
Xman has 2 fouls which means Archie has him glued to the bench for the rest of the half.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:49 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,143 Times in 2,707 Posts
cj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond reputecj has a reputation beyond repute
Why wasn't the contact to Pollards face reviewed?
Lieutenant General

Can someone tell me why Sam and Mikesell are playing? Mikesell adds nothing on offense and overhedges and has given Iverson open shots. Sam is too slow to react.

Great Pollard hurt so we are stuck with Sam.
Xman 2 fouls
Cunningham 2 fouls
Pollard Hurt

And Archie refuses to play guys with 2 fouls
Lieutenant General

Why not try XW. To quote DJT, "what do u have to lose"!
Posted via Mobile Device
General of the Air Force

Originally Posted by CoffeeCan View Post
Put X on Iverson
Was thinking the same thing. He's the only guy on the active roster with the height and agility to stay with him.
Posted via Mobile Device
Brigadier General

Xman has 2 fouls which means Archie has him glued to the bench for the rest of the half.
I thought he had one foul... OK then put him on Iverson when he gets back in
Old 02-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,038 Posts
priceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond reputepriceg75 has a reputation beyond repute
Mikesell is the only one getting offensive rebounds. Just put him on someone else besides Iverson.
Lieutenant General

Mikesell finally did something. Hit a 3.

Only down 6.
Brigadier General

Cooke - has to take over
Foul shooting - keep taking it to the hole, if we cannot buy a bucket at least get to the line.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Major General

kiefaber455 is infamous around these partskiefaber455 is infamous around these partskiefaber455 is infamous around these partskiefaber455 is infamous around these partskiefaber455 is infamous around these partskiefaber455 is infamous around these partskiefaber455 is infamous around these partskiefaber455 is infamous around these parts
I love Archie, but he simply has missed the boat on Crosby and Miller. Need to let them out of their commitments to UD and bring in the kid from Sinclair, and Jarron Simmons from Ohio.
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by maddog07 View Post
Why not try XW. To quote DJT, "what do u have to lose"!
Posted via Mobile Device
Come on Maddog07 you know Archie's rules. He refuses to play guys with 2 fouls in the first half.
Lieutenant General

Exactly. Sam's overmatched.

Pollards back, hope he's hungry
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-10-2017, 07:52 PM

Glad Kendall is back.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Lieutenant General

Nice D Sam! Posterized!
Posted via Mobile Device