User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,956 Times in 534 Posts
shapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond reputeshapanud has a reputation beyond repute
Watching Online

Does anyone have the video feed online yet? My feed still says "The Media You Have Selected is Currently Unavailable"

It seems to me that last year the pregame audio would be on while the camera was on the warmups.

Edit: Never mind...it's up now...guess I was just a little anxious to get my first look at the Flyers!!
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2008, 07:53 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 10,113 Times in 2,610 Posts
lhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond repute
Yup same here, im listening to the pregame show on http://newstalkradiowhio.com/
Old 11-06-2008, 07:55 PM
Captain

Browns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to behold
Mine is working.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:55 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 10,113 Times in 2,610 Posts
lhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond repute
It's working now for me
Old 11-06-2008, 09:19 PM
2nd Lieutenant

VAFlyer09
I'm having trouble getting this to work. I can get to the point where I can click watch free event from the live events page but nothing loads. How did you all access the video feed or can you provide a link?
Old 11-06-2008, 10:11 PM
General

Thanked 5,455 Times in 2,384 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VAFlyer09 View Post
I'm having trouble getting this to work. I can get to the point where I can click watch free event from the live events page but nothing loads. How did you all access the video feed or can you provide a link?
I've got the same problem
Old 11-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Sid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant futureSid Louick has a brilliant future
Have you registered at the site (e-mail + password) and signed in?
Old 11-06-2008, 10:30 PM
General

Thanked 5,455 Times in 2,384 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sid Louick View Post
Have you registered at the site (e-mail + password) and signed in?
Yes, all it will show me is the (#$&% UD commercial.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:11 PM

ClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these partsClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these partsClearTheRunwayForWLJ is infamous around these parts
It worked fine for me all night ... I wish there was a way to get a clearer image when you make it big.

For instance ... I had MLBTV this past year and I paid 9 extra dollars for the "HD" package and I got to watch all the games in TV Quality broadcasts.

Does anyone know if they offer a package that may cost a little but will give you TV quality imagery?

Let us know ... I want to see Wright's beautiful dunks and Breezy's beautiful three's clearly!
Old 11-07-2008, 12:03 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,020 Times in 479 Posts
Flyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant future
It didn't work for me and still isn't working for me. It just says that it's currently unavailable. Then when i go to sign in, it says that my password is wrong. When i ask it to send the password to my email, it says there's an error. Very frustrating. I need to figure this out before the real games begin. Did anyone else ever figure out their issues?
Old 11-07-2008, 04:13 AM
Captain

Browns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to behold
I clicked the link and the game came right up, didn't even ask for me to enter my password. I had problems with it last year but it seems to be a lot better this year.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:38 AM
Major

superfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond repute
I had one problem last night. When I would switch the video to full screen mode, it would freeze up / slow motion a little bit and after a minute or so the audio would be ahead of the video and it was unwatchable.

If I reloaded the video and didn't go full screen mode it was ok. Did anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? Could it be that I have a slow computer? Is there program that can be downloaded for better video?

Thanks.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:54 AM

Thanked 5,170 Times in 2,285 Posts
ud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond reputeud69 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by superfan99 View Post
I had one problem last night. When I would switch the video to full screen mode, it would freeze up / slow motion a little bit and after a minute or so the audio would be ahead of the video and it was unwatchable.

If I reloaded the video and didn't go full screen mode it was ok. Did anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? Could it be that I have a slow computer? Is there program that can be downloaded for better video?

Thanks.
I have run into exactly the same problem at times. The full screen video gets farther and farther behind the audio. Switch to the small screen and it gets back in synch. It only started happening when they switched to the new software as part of the site redesign. I did watch the first half of the women's game last night before heading over to the arena. I had no freezeups, but there was no audio either. I suspect it is bandwidth related but the audio and video should stay together. Someone said the game was also on channelsurfing.net - but I cannot confirm.

Last edited by ud69; 11-07-2008 at 12:13 PM..
Old 11-07-2008, 09:39 AM

Thanked 10,503 Times in 4,705 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ClearTheRunwayForWLJ View Post
It worked fine for me all night ... I wish there was a way to get a clearer image when you make it big.
!
That's my beef also. Would love to have geater clarity on the big screen. Tough to read the jersey numbers.

I think Warren and Lowery should have to wear different colored hair thingy's so you can tell them apart.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Major

superfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ud69 View Post
I have run into exactly the same problem at times. The full screen video gets farther and farther behind the audio. Switch to the small screen and it gets back in synch. It only started happening when they switched to the new software as part of the site redesign. I did watch the first half of the women's game last night before heading over to the arena. I had no freezeups, but there was no audio either. I suspect it is bandwidth related but the audio and video should stay together. Someone said the game was also on channelsurfing.com - but I cannot confirm.
My problem also started with the site redesign. Last year I had no problems at all. Unless I get some other advice I will be sure to check out channelsurfing.com because that works well when the games are on.

Of course I would rather have clearer video too, but I don't think anyone is getting that.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:09 AM

Thanked 1,403 Times in 429 Posts
Flyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond repute
For the first time last night, I ran an S-Video cable from my PC to my TV and watched the game on my TV. The picture was blurry because I had zoomed into it and because it was an HD TV but I still found it very enjoyable to be able to sit on my couch and watch it as opposed to sitting at my computer desk. Overall, it worked very well and had no technical issues at all.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,687 Times in 927 Posts
bobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond reputebobber has a reputation beyond repute
Question: How do I get to channelsurfing.com? When I type in www.channelsurfing.com I get the Hasboro Toy site. Honest.

I know this site exists because I've been there before.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Major

UDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these partsUDF4N4LIF3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bobber View Post
Question: How do I get to channelsurfing.com? When I type in www.channelsurfing.com I get the Hasboro Toy site. Honest.

I know this site exists because I've been there before.
Because you're typing it wrong, it's (Channelsurfing.net)
Old 11-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Captain

Flyer Jones is a name known to allFlyer Jones is a name known to allFlyer Jones is a name known to allFlyer Jones is a name known to allFlyer Jones is a name known to allFlyer Jones is a name known to all
Originally Posted by superfan99 View Post
My problem also started with the site redesign. Last year I had no problems at all. Unless I get some other advice I will be sure to check out channelsurfing.com because that works well when the games are on.

Of course I would rather have clearer video too, but I don't think anyone is getting that.
You may need to install Microsoft Silverlight if you haven't already done so.