User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 10-07-2008, 10:53 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,167 Times in 450 Posts
jpk4ud has a reputation beyond reputejpk4ud has a reputation beyond reputejpk4ud has a reputation beyond reputejpk4ud has a reputation beyond reputejpk4ud has a reputation beyond reputejpk4ud has a reputation beyond reputejpk4ud has a reputation beyond reputejpk4ud has a reputation beyond reputejpk4ud has a reputation beyond reputejpk4ud has a reputation beyond reputejpk4ud has a reputation beyond repute
Athlon Preview

Don't know if this has been posted yet.

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-...-hoops-preview

They have Dayton 4th in the A-10.
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,182 Times in 579 Posts
Bill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond reputeBill McPeek has a reputation beyond repute
No overly upset with the pick of finishing 4th but I certainly don't like the predication we are NIT bound, again. Only two A-10 teams get into the Big Dance?
Old 10-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Colonel

NorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
This is an Enzo, but that thread swayed off subject a bit.

http://www.udpride.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6138

and I disagree that the A10 will only get two teams in the NCAA this year. I am also not sure about Charlotte finishing 3rd with the loss of Leemire. I think Charlotte will be 9-7 plus or minus 1 win.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:13 PM

Binnie Bombs 33 is on a distinguished road
The more I think about it and reading these non-bias opinions. I think we may be another NIT team this year. You can't just replace B-Rob and the clutchness.

The way our schedule is set up is doomed for failure. If we go 14-1 OOC then I will change my tune. But man.

I hope I am wrong, but objectivly I understand why everyone has us in the NIT.

But in reality, how else would Kissell go out? In his own sweet style ...
Old 10-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Colonel

as_4 will become famous soon enough
BB33 could you save us all some time and just put that we have to be 14-1 in the non-con in your signature? That way you will only have to type it 1 more time...
Old 10-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Colonel

smitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond repute
How much did we get to see what others could do?

Originally Posted by Binnie Bombs 33 View Post
You can't just replace B-Rob and the clutchness.
Not to take anything away from BR(because he was the man), but 9 times out of 10 if he was playing point he brought the ball up the court and did one of two things

#1 BR kept it for 28 or so seconds, dished it to a guy who almost always gave it right back to him for a quick shot and since BR has near perfect aim it dropped in the bucket

OR

#2 BR kept the ball for 28 or so seconds dished it to a guy with not as great aim who had to rush a shot to beat the clock and it went in sometimes and sometimes not

A lot of this holds true with LW bringing the ball up and letting BR take over. How many times did we shoot the ball with 15 or more seconds left on the shot clock???I am guessing not many (other than plays where we stole the ball and dunked it)

This year we will be running a faster offense, and I think we will really get to see what we are capable of. Hopefully we are capable of a lot, and I really do think that this will be a great year.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 4,000 Times in 1,176 Posts
THirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond repute
I like this post:

"This message is hidden because Binnie Bombs 33 is on your ignore list."

I think 4th in the A-10 is about right, but with Chris Wright, we could finish anywhere in the top third and I wouldn't be surprised.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:57 PM
General

Thanked 1,268 Times in 786 Posts
Flyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer 86 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by as_4 View Post
BB33 could you save us all some time and just put that we have to be 14-1 in the non-con in your signature? That way you will only have to type it 1 more time...
ditto on that. holy cripes man!

weren't we like 13-1 last year. A10 play is what matters most. not all , but most.
and how you finish (the year)