Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 07-19-2012, 06:34 PM
2nd Lieutenant

UD_GH32 will become famous soon enoughUD_GH32 will become famous soon enough
UD Women's Soccer on Fox Soccer

UD will be on Fox Soccer Network, on Thursday, August 23rd vs the Boston University Terriers. This game is at home, I hope everyone can come and pack the house so Baujan looks great on TV.

http://daytonflyers.com/news/index.html?article_id=8942
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2012, 12:26 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 17,159 Times in 5,119 Posts
Chris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond repute
This is going to be a terrific match and opportunity for UD to sell the WSOC program. Boston is a very good program with NCAA credibility. In a lot of ways it reminds me of the home opener a couple years ago against Ohio State in terms of being tested early.

In other news, I should also mention that former Flyer defender Courtney Sirmans is back with Dayton after serving as an assistant coach across town at Wright State since ever since graduating from UD. Shes UD's new volunteer assistant, which says a lot about how much she wants to come back and patrol the turf at Baujan.

The Flyers have also added a new assistant coach in Brian Jankowski. He comes from the University of Akron. He replaces Eric Golz who is now at Maryland.

UD made the preseason Top-44 in the following preseason poll which is a source formerly unknown to me: http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/4416

I would expect Dayton to receive preseason votes in the Top-25 of at least one of the major polls (NSCAA, Soccer America, Soccer Times).

Hot shooting hides a multitude of sins.
"Yeah....220, 221, whatever it takes." - Jack Butler (Mr. Mom)

Tags
baujan, national tv, university of dayton, womens soccer