UDPride Discussion Forums    

Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums > UDPRIDE SPORTS FORUMS > Mens Basketball

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 12-05-2017, 09:53 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,302 Times in 674 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Tennessee Tech television

I don't see any listing on DirecTV. Assume I'll have to stream the A-10 site video or just listen to Larry and Bucky?
Advertisement
Old 12-05-2017, 10:42 PM
Colonel

udscott is infamous around these partsudscott is infamous around these partsudscott is infamous around these partsudscott is infamous around these partsudscott is infamous around these partsudscott is infamous around these parts
Game is on spectrum sports, won't be on any channel on direct tv
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to udscott For This Totally Excellent Post:
TXFlyerFan (12-06-2017)
Old 12-05-2017, 11:52 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Stream it here:

http://www.atlantic10.com/mediaPorta...b_oem_id=31600

If you live in Ohio use a VPN to get by the geoblock.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to C-time For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyhi524 (12-06-2017), TXFlyerFan (12-06-2017)
Old 12-06-2017, 01:58 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C-time View Post
Stream it here:

http://www.atlantic10.com/mediaPorta...b_oem_id=31600

If you live in Ohio use a VPN to get by the geoblock.
Help. I don't even know enough to be dangerous.

I was out of town for the first Spectrum game. I have a VPN that I use on my work laptop to get to our network drives when I am out of the office. However, when I do that, under the VPN, I see mycompany.com but under that it says "No Internet Access" Since I can still get on the internet, does that mean I am not really going through the VPN to access the internet. In that case, does that mean I won't be able to get around the geoblock.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:13 PM
2nd Lieutenant

FrankStreetFlyer is a jewel in the roughFrankStreetFlyer is a jewel in the roughFrankStreetFlyer is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
Help. I don't even know enough to be dangerous.

I was out of town for the first Spectrum game. I have a VPN that I use on my work laptop to get to our network drives when I am out of the office. However, when I do that, under the VPN, I see mycompany.com but under that it says "No Internet Access" Since I can still get on the internet, does that mean I am not really going through the VPN to access the internet. In that case, does that mean I won't be able to get around the geoblock.
You may not be able to use your company VPN. Often you only need to connect using a VPN and then you can turn it off. I pay for Tunnel Bear but they have a free version. The free version has almost no data allowed but if you connect with it and then immediately turn it off, I bet you will be fine the whole game.
Mad Props to FrankStreetFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (12-06-2017)