User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement

Old 11-05-2008, 06:46 PM

AdamtheFlyer can only hope to improve
Parking pass question

Because of work and other commitments, I had to pass on season tickets, but I did get the "A10 Package". Does anyone know for sure if can I purchase a parking pass with that, or am I stuck in Delco land?
Advertisement
Old 11-05-2008, 07:10 PM

John R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by AdamtheFlyer View Post
Because of work and other commitments, I had to pass on season tickets, but I did get the "A10 Package". Does anyone know for sure if can I purchase a parking pass with that, or am I stuck in Delco land?
Just call the Arena ticket office 229-4433 and ask them.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Brigadier General

FlyerFanatic21 is just really niceFlyerFanatic21 is just really niceFlyerFanatic21 is just really niceFlyerFanatic21 is just really niceFlyerFanatic21 is just really nice
I bought my season tickets during the red-blue game and they told me they didn't have any remaining at the ticket window. So tomorrow night I'll be parking wherever I can find.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by John R View Post
Just call the Arena ticket office 229-4433 and ask them.
Tried that, Einstein. Funny thing about Mr Bell's invention...someone has to pick up the other receiver for a conversation to take place.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Colonel

smitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond reputesmitch425 has a reputation beyond repute
Sold out???

I think I remember reading somewhere that all pass lots were sold out, but I don't remember if it was DDN or df.com...Sorry, but it looks like you'll be takin' the free shuttle
Old 11-05-2008, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
I think I remember reading somewhere that all pass lots were sold out, but I don't remember if it was DDN or df.com...Sorry, but it looks like you'll be takin' the free shuttle

AKA, my feet.

Thanks. Scored some free tickets for the game tomorrow, so I'll double check with the ticket office then.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:16 PM

John R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud ofJohn R has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Duh

Tried that, Einstein. Funny thing about Mr Bell's invention...someone has to pick up the other receiver for a conversation to take place.
It does help to call during regular business hours.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:19 PM

AKA, my feet.

Thanks. Scored some free tickets for the game tomorrow, so I'll double check with the ticket office then.
Just remember to call when somone is there.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:08 AM
Just off the Jet

Matt is on a distinguished road
Anyone know if they are going to police the pass lots tighter this year. I know in D lot on some games they didn't start checking passes or taking tickets until 30 mintues before gametime. A lot of people just drove in and parked. It doesn't seem to me that the parking lot situation has been very well broadcasted. I hope there will be signs posted that Arena lots are Pass Only and other signs with directions to the Non-pass lots. I expect Edwin C to be a nightmare for highly attended games.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Major

number21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant futurenumber21 has a brilliant future
Tonight won't be a problem. The fun starts when they open up for a regular season game. The first couple of games will be a circus until they figure out how to handle all the traffic slamming in from the west side of the river. If I know this crew they don't have a plan and will handle it on the fly. I think they would be best served to open up the two gates that give you access off of Stewart. Might be some zoning thing since it is residential but they better do something or it will be a problem.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Just off the Jet

Matt is on a distinguished road
Well this year D lot is pass only as I understand it. I'm sure there will be a lot of cars doing U-turns as last year you could pay to park in D lot. This will be especially true with visiting teams fans that are used to parking in D lot.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Colonel

as_4 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Well this year D lot is pass only as I understand it. I'm sure there will be a lot of cars doing U-turns as last year you could pay to park in D lot. This will be especially true with visiting teams fans that are used to parking in D lot.
Yes, it was like this starting about halfway through last year. Parking at the Arena is for Pass Holders only. No cash lot. Get their early to make sure you can get to the Arena on time for tip!
Old 11-06-2008, 11:42 AM
Captain

UDFLYERS2K is on a distinguished road
It looks like parking and traffic are going to be a nightmare this season. I really think they should move all games to an 8pm tipoff. The only problem with that is conflicts with TV. Let's face it, we arent on ESPN or FSN much so it shouldnt be an issue.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,009 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
It does help to call during regular business hours.
LOL........
Old 11-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,009 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Just remember to call when somone is there.
LOL....Even harder.